Cabal Helix Combo / Speed / No Skill Cooldown hack / honor pts hack using C.E

12/16/2008 13:03 zandmormel#61
anyone can give me hack speed cabal helix online
please !my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thanks you if you can help me
12/17/2008 03:00 amao56#62
Speed hack in Helix is simple...
But you also keep on DCing...
better not to use it...
12/18/2008 07:46 Iluvtehhacks#63
I've tried to smart edit the addresses he gave for helix and so far I've only gotten no cooldown to work and I never get D/C'd from using it. I've been working on getting the other ones to work but that is still a work in progress. As for steps to smart edit they are as follows:

1. Write down the level address in cheat engine already
2. Enter your current level in the value box and hit scan
3. Level up once, enter that number in the value box and hit next scan. You should have around 2-5 addresses on the left now. Just double click to put them on the bottom and double click the values to change them till one takes effect on your screen.
4. Once you have your active level address subtract it from the address in step 1, example:

Cabal Ex address - Cabal Helix address = smart address

Now you have to use calculator in scientific mode to do the calculations:

Start, accessories, calculator
Calculator, view, scientific

After your in scientific mode click hex on the left. Then just do the calculation above to find the smart address for your client.

5. Add your smart address and the address you want to use for your client in the calculator, example:

Smart address + No cool down address = No cool down for your client.

Those are the steps I follow when I smart edit, if that doesn't help then just send me a PM with the step your having trouble with and I'll do my best to help you with it. I don't really check these forums that often since I can work on my own, I mainly use them for a reference. Hope this helps
12/19/2008 06:01 voodoo235#64
I'm very confused:
12/23/2008 00:05 gonzab#65
the metod of smart dont work for me. :/
01/01/2009 11:17 ayis13#66
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
Caspersky:Trojan.dm
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Not sure
01/05/2009 04:04 mangudin#67
not work...
01/08/2009 01:43 nhecjd#68
still works, all of this functions but for spamming skills always have dc(for what Trigger?)
01/11/2009 05:46 Kcirdnek#69
it doesnt work! lawl about step 3 to the last..
01/12/2009 00:11 nhecjd#70
it works great=) read it again and maybe u will understand what u did wrong
01/12/2009 10:32 Kcirdnek#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvtehhacks View Post
I've tried to smart edit the addresses he gave for helix and so far I've only gotten no cooldown to work and I never get D/C'd from using it. I've been working on getting the other ones to work but that is still a work in progress. As for steps to smart edit they are as follows:

1. Write down the level address in cheat engine already
2. Enter your current level in the value box and hit scan
3. Level up once, enter that number in the value box and hit next scan. You should have around 2-5 addresses on the left now. Just double click to put them on the bottom and double click the values to change them till one takes effect on your screen.
4. Once you have your active level address subtract it from the address in step 1, example:

Cabal Ex address - Cabal Helix address = smart address

Now you have to use calculator in scientific mode to do the calculations:

Start, accessories, calculator
Calculator, view, scientific

After your in scientific mode click hex on the left. Then just do the calculation above to find the smart address for your client.

5. Add your smart address and the address you want to use for your client in the calculator, example:

Smart address + No cool down address = No cool down for your client.

Those are the steps I follow when I smart edit, if that doesn't help then just send me a PM with the step your having trouble with and I'll do my best to help you with it. I don't really check these forums that often since I can work on my own, I mainly use them for a reference. Hope this helps

clearer instructions please?
01/12/2009 18:33 Darekk#72
does this work i try do no colldown skill but dont work pls help
01/13/2009 16:19 nhecjd#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darekk View Post
does this work i try do no colldown skill but dont work pls help
did u smart edit adress? If not, read Iluvtehhacks post and do all what he wrote
01/14/2009 10:20 Kcirdnek#74
nothings happens dude? ive followed it clearly done it 10 times nothing happened!
01/17/2009 16:46 jmnz123#75
hi .. can someone fix the link of CT table.. T_T

i think its broken