returned warrior ?

06/21/2011 16:44 <†>Minera<†>#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
i goo off topic once more.... is Berserker moving his small balls on eveng? come u too :p
to both i have to answer that i dont know :(
06/21/2011 17:27 littlebooda#62
i have 1 mail for event : 1 shuta + 1 karken my elem is 55 but i dont play this elem 1 year ! ! ! ? ? ?
06/21/2011 17:37 P!tch#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebooda View Post
i have 1 mail for event : 1 shuta + 1 karken my elem is 55 but i dont play this elem 1 year ! ! ! ? ? ?
read ma post xd, its logic that they made this. So everyone will load every account, and ask friends to come back.

Some accounts were logged often and got the mail^^ So now everyone will come online :p
06/21/2011 20:33 ZoomX#64
Too bad they dont have black infinity :( I would come back playing.. just to have those lol
06/21/2011 21:51 P!tch#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomX View Post
Too bad they dont have black infinity :( I would come back playing.. just to have those lol
only one guy can confirm this

zgliani is wanted here :p
06/21/2011 22:05 Anzuria#66
Don't know if you guys already figured that out but:
- Some of my low level accounts aren't getting any Uniques. (but Wings, Suit, blablabla)
Accounts with approx. Lvl 2X and higher ofc are already getting Shuta/Kark. (Also a 67 toon got Shuta/Kark)
One of my High Levels (85) got Blode/Luke.

Also I think sending the mails out depends on if you made exp or not ;)
Been logged in to my 85 char often but didn't level - Got the mail
The char I've been leveling (after some months of being offline) 7X - Got no Mail


And well P!tch, I guess you could be right with that whole advertisement thing ;) sad enough :/
06/22/2011 00:08 Dagus0323#67
after wednesday maint or thursday reset (so thurs morning or fri morning)
and its best if u do not log those accounts in before these days (even forums) just to be safe
06/22/2011 10:36 nuclearreactorx#68
So.. Where do I get the rewards? I got the mail and it said I will have

Rare Wing chest
NEW devil costume
Ultimate Boost Package
Shuta Ring
Karkaen Ring

it also said that rewards will arrive 23rd of june, but do I have to do something to get them BEFORE 23rd of june?

List of Rewards
* Click on the Event NPC "Returned Warriors" Button to receive the reward. When can I get them?
06/22/2011 10:49 LAJTNING#69
It's right in the post above yours... You can get them either Thursday or Friday morning, and try not to log-in before that, just in case it means anything (doesn't seem so, but anyways).
06/22/2011 12:42 ZoomX#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
after wednesday maint or thursday reset (so thurs morning or fri morning)
and its best if u do not log those accounts in before these days (even forums) just to be safe
He doesnt want us to log in because he wants to be alone and hax/bot the shit out of his gimp char <3
06/22/2011 13:32 Kardosa#71
imagine those ornage inf's with the phoenix. :<
06/22/2011 17:14 Krython#72
i got 1 mail too^^. so what it means , i get rewards too? :p
06/22/2011 17:47 WTF-imdoinyamom#73
if everything goes right @ webzen you will get the rewards wich are mentioned in ur mail
06/22/2011 19:28 ikusie#74
TOO bad my main was grinding the 250% hahahah :P are the rings temporary? anybody knows?

All my toons get wings whahahahahah
06/22/2011 20:29 Anzuria#75
Just like the other Returned Warrior Event, the Stuff given out will probably not be temporary, means Shutas/Karks/Blodes/Lukes will get cheaper again.