+9 from underground

03/24/2008 07:52 fizzeh#61
yea it would raise less suspicion and you just look like a normal character.

No glow or anything
03/24/2008 23:20 Gankstuh#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzeh View Post
yea it would raise less suspicion and you just look like a normal character.

No glow or anything
Well you can make your weapons glow or not glow, but I'm not sure if it's server-sided or client. I made my +0 glow like a +7 once, but I don't think it glows like that for other players.
03/25/2008 01:19 syberx#63
For cola seems it's seversided...
03/25/2008 11:37 devilripper6#64
its working? just answer this question
03/25/2008 14:36 axyse#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoCaKoLax View Post

Projects 2moons:

-Trainer Bug Fortify + Hide Hack for Sale on Ebay.
-Server Files on Sale by 50.000 USD ( actually it is on 60.000 USD ) p.m my if u stay interested.[/B]


Have Fun :) i dont waste my time on editing data.pak [MyTimeIsValuable]
I would be interested in buying these hacks on ebay. Its says to pm you but your pm's are blocked. Maybe you could pm me. I tried searching ebay, but I did not find what I was looking for. Ty.
03/26/2008 20:03 neuroton#66
Well i tried to sniff with UAP but every item on every + level gets different packet so its RLY hard to find the value
03/27/2008 05:29 mcpat#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by axyse View Post
Originally Posted by xCoCaKoLax View Post

Projects 2moons:

-Trainer Bug Fortify + Hide Hack for Sale on Ebay.
-Server Files on Sale by 50.000 USD ( actually it is on 60.000 USD ) p.m my if u stay interested.[/b]


Have Fun i dont waste my time on editing data.pak [MyTimeIsValuable]

Quote:
Originally Posted by axyse View Post
I would be interested in buying these hacks on ebay. Its says to pm you but your pm's are blocked. Maybe you could pm me. I tried searching ebay, but I did not find what I was looking for. Ty.
yeah pm me too plz :(
03/27/2008 09:36 edman3#68
When the big patch will be out its not 100% sure that the buf+hide hack will work,so dont be in a rush to buy those.
03/27/2008 10:19 willcro#69
this was "my" private method as in i discovered it and i meant for it to stay underground. i hate leeching pieces of crap. you probably just got this patched you dumb f***
03/27/2008 10:22 willcro#70
cola helped me on this and we by no means meant for this to be leaked out. it isnt working for you all because your missing a step.
03/27/2008 10:52 mosen1#71
Is there same other way to make you items +4 or +5 ?
03/27/2008 11:09 Hyperdude#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosen1 View Post
Is there same other way to make you items +4 or +5 ?
Hmm what do you want to know now? A same way or another way? :p

There are many ways to do that, but the really good working ways (like the current one from coca) wont be public before they are patched ;) So try this (but the chance to get banned is very high) or get it with your own brain :)
03/27/2008 14:06 lurkingdevil#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperdude View Post
So try this (but the chance to get banned is very high) or get it with your own brain :)
why is the chance to get banned high in this way....:confused:
03/27/2008 18:43 taz86#74
i have a question if u can sniff diff packet u also can sniff the trade packets or not ?
so if u trade ur sivlers/items/gold/ with ur other pc look at the packets freeze them and take the gold out of the trade window and than press ok
so u have dupe ur things

is that possible ?
03/30/2008 13:42 vorsakend#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz86 View Post
i have a question if u can sniff diff packet u also can sniff the trade packets or not ?
so if u trade ur sivlers/items/gold/ with ur other pc look at the packets freeze them and take the gold out of the trade window and than press ok
so u have dupe ur things

is that possible ?
sounds interesting..