Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

03/06/2018 16:27 frostyZ#7426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Do you have teamviewer?
I do.
03/06/2018 16:37 Paraly#7427
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyZ View Post
I do.
Moment, I need to recheck it :p
03/06/2018 16:38 frostyZ#7428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Moment, I need to recheck it :p
So is it must be messed up?
(the bypass of xingcode3 via sandboxie)

It's not just me? hahah
03/06/2018 16:54 Paraly#7429
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyZ View Post
So is it must be messed up?
(the bypass of xingcode3 via sandboxie)

It's not just me? hahah
It's not caused by the bypass that xigncode loads forever inside of sandboxie, xigncode tries to start a subprocess which seems to be incompatible with sandboxie cause this subprocess crashes instantly, but the main process of xigncode will retry to start the subprocess for 2-3 minutes till it completly times out


however the method I wrote earlier today to prevent the loading time is not working atm, I'll check it
03/06/2018 16:56 frostyZ#7430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's not caused by the bypass that xigncode loads forever inside of sandboxie, xigncode tries to start a subprocess which seems to be incompatible with sandboxie cause this subprocess crashes instantly, but the main process of xigncode will retry to start the subprocess for 2-3 minutes till it completly times out


however the method I wrote earlier today to prevent the loading time is not working atm, I'll check it
Alright cool, I will keep a lookout for a update.
03/06/2018 17:23 nitzero#7431
What sandboxie version are you guys using? Ran 8 clients sandboxed just fine but I'm lazy to create more accounts.

Just logged in the character and used the bypass.

5.22
03/06/2018 17:24 Paraly#7432
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
What sandboxie version are you guys using? Ran 8 clients sandboxed just fine but I'm lazy to create more accounts.

Just logged in the character and used the bypass.

5.22
Yes, it's working fine for everyone, they're just complaining about the boot up time of xigncode which takes like 2 minutes inside of sandboxie
03/06/2018 17:55 clouds12#7433
Using 5.16 here and I don't have any issues with slow load times. It loads just the same they did before the patch.
03/06/2018 19:07 nitzero#7434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, it's working fine for everyone, they're just complaining about the boot up time of xigncode which takes like 2 minutes inside of sandboxie
It's not happening here, the clients are launching normally using version 5.22, it takes about 20 seconds to get each client running.

One sandbox for every 2 clients.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/06/2018 20:20 JoshuaPL#7435
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
It's not happening here, the clients are launching normally using version 5.22, it takes about 20 seconds to get each client running.

One sandbox for every 2 clients.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It says unknow format and won't let me open it, not even if I rename it. Can you upload it to mega or recheck it?
03/06/2018 21:13 frostyZ#7436
Well before Xingcode3 was implemented I could fast load about 6 clients within 20 seconds. (not 20 seconds each but 20 seconds total; depending on how fast I could type the logins) But now I have to wait for each client to pass to Xincode3 loading bar which usually takes awhile, because if I launch another one it will crash the previous Aion client thats being loaded in.

Using 5.22 Sandboxie as well.
03/06/2018 22:38 nitzero#7437
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
It says unknow format and won't let me open it, not even if I rename it. Can you upload it to mega or recheck it?
Just downloaded it here and tried the executable, went fine.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Google Drive:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/06/2018 22:44 Diavolakos#7438
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
It's not happening here, the clients are launching normally using version 5.22, it takes about 20 seconds to get each client running.

One sandbox for every 2 clients.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I use 5.22 it is the latest and it auto updated itself, how do you make it run a client in 20 seconds, it takes ages in me.

I'll try what paraly said. Maybe that works. So far since there is no event I am not even logging my many accounts for the daily luna.
03/06/2018 23:15 nitzero#7439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I use 5.22 it is the latest and it auto updated itself, how do you make it run a client in 20 seconds, it takes ages in me.

I'll try what paraly said. Maybe that works. So far since there is no event I am not even logging my many accounts for the daily luna.
Good SSD? No loading screen/dump tweak?

6 Clients, graphics kinda maxxed out lol, forgot to save the settings before running a new one, didn't find any issues.

XIGNCODE takes about 3 seconds to load.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Remember that Paraly said you must wait one client to load to launch the next one using the bypass.
03/06/2018 23:18 JoshuaPL#7440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I use 5.22 it is the latest and it auto updated itself, how do you make it run a client in 20 seconds, it takes ages in me.

I'll try what paraly said. Maybe that works. So far since there is no event I am not even logging my many accounts for the daily luna.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
Good SSD? No loading screen/dump tweak?

6 Clients, graphics kinda maxxed out lol, forgot to save the settings before running a new one, didn't find any issues.

XIGNCODE takes about 3 seconds to load.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Remember that Paraly said you must wait one client to load to launch the next one using the bypass.
What he said, I have a Samsung 512GB SSD NVME and it takes only 5 secs to load the client.

Thanks para! Now I can easily open all my 80+ accounts without that damn wait time!

Guys just follow paraly instructions and you'll be back to cheating without delays!