Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

03/02/2018 03:28 yam316#7396
Any TOE scrip?
03/02/2018 18:21 crazymonkey84#7397
Here again, i have another question, is there a way to add a no flight time consuption option? Or will it b too risky?
03/02/2018 19:33 Paraly#7398
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymonkey84 View Post
Here again, i have another question, is there a way to add a no flight time consuption option? Or will it b too risky?
If it would be possible you would see an option for it at the overlay
03/03/2018 12:13 sp0wn3d#7399
i've boutgh this hack, let's waiting now for the activation, cheer
03/03/2018 15:33 Churu#7400
Hi Paraly, I saw the bypass note which says we need to open one client and then proceed with the next one. I was used to open several clients simultaneously with their respective loading bars using sandboxie.

Is it possible to skip this 1 client per time requirement by opening a bypass instance in every single sandbox where an Aion client will be launched?. I havent tried yet but, what are the possible risks about opening all the clients at once?. Thank you.
03/03/2018 15:43 Paraly#7401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churu View Post
Hi Paraly, I saw the bypass note which says we need to open one client and then proceed with the next one. I was used to open several clients simultaneously with their respective loading bars using sandboxie.

Is it possible to skip this 1 client per time requirement by opening a bypass instance in every single sandbox where an Aion client will be launched?. I havent tried yet but, what are the possible risks about opening all the clients at once?. Thank you.
You can only launch the bypass outside of sandboxie but the bypass will also remove the hackshield for clients inside of sandboxie.

As soon as you got the message "xigncode removed from x PID" you can start the next aion client
03/04/2018 02:35 lalpu#7402
I downloaded the XIGNCODE3 bypass and when i open it with administration and click yes, nothing happen after that also should it be run with 64/32 bit for NA. And should it be run after or before launching the game?
03/04/2018 09:26 Paraly#7403
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalpu View Post
I downloaded the XIGNCODE3 bypass and when i open it with administration and click yes, nothing happen after that also should it be run with 64/32 bit for NA. And should it be run after or before launching the game?
Have you bought the hack yet?

The bypass can only be executed if you have a vanillatool ID, if so just run the bypass before starting Aion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly
1. start the Bypass

2. start 1 Aion Client

3. start Vanillatool when you're ingame

If you want another client start from Step 2 again
03/04/2018 12:22 ricardo.gobi#7404
Hello Paraly! Since yesterday my computer is deleting the XIGNCODE3 bypass, and it is also deleting before concluding donwload, I do not use any antivirus
03/04/2018 12:26 Paraly#7405
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo.gobi View Post
Hello Paraly! Since yesterday my computer is deleting the XIGNCODE3 bypass, and it is also deleting before concluding donwload, I do not use any antivirus
Disable Windows Defender
03/04/2018 20:11 nickjaspion#7406
I have a question.... How do you know which opponent you face in pvp instances, as a spy ... is there something relacioaod with hack? I always see several people doing this ...
03/04/2018 20:13 Paraly#7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
I have a question.... How do you know which opponent you face in pvp instances, as a spy ... is there something relacioaod with hack? I always see several people doing this ...
You can read the enemy names and ranks from memory / packets, I think aiDPSMeter has a function for it
03/05/2018 17:31 lalpu#7408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Have you bought the hack yet?

The bypass can only be executed if you have a vanillatool ID, if so just run the bypass before starting Aion
Thank you for the reply.

I have not yet bought the hack yet but ever since i try the bypass and run it(tho it don't seems to do anyting) I log on aion and all NPCs and dialogs change to Korean.

I once download Korean voice pact but not sure I even hace it on my PC> it's hilarious
03/05/2018 17:48 Paraly#7409
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalpu View Post
Thank you for the reply.

I have not yet bought the hack yet but ever since i try the bypass and run it(tho it don't seems to do anyting) I log on aion and all NPCs and dialogs change to Korean.

I once download Korean voice pact but not sure I even hace it on my PC> it's hilarious
You can't use the bypass without having paid
03/05/2018 20:38 McSmoove#7410
Para, looking your videos seems that you run the NA client on your private server. Is it like that ? If yes can you please tell me what server files you're using. I would like to setup my private server to try some things out.

If it's not a private server that u use running the NA client than meh, i was wrong :D