Any ETA - Need my noani :p
There are a few instances you shouldn't do in NA, one is fissure and another one is Fallen Poeta (there could be a few more but I am not sure)Quote:
Some questions, I'm kinda new to this world...
In game-hacking NA Servers:What are the risks? Can somebody share their experience? Really appreciated.
* Mostly doing it solo dungeons without being seen
* Animation speed increase of about 300 and radar hack, kinda careless
* Thought about using the Amulets scripts but botting sounds risky
Being one using Para tools now I notice there are several people using it, just follow the script routine and you'll eventually trip over someone else doing the same thing you're. Kinda funny!
Honestly, it's completely harmless until you bring it to a higher level such as PvP, have seen many using cheats during Arena and Evergale, I wouldn't, maybe that's just me being paranoid but there's some kinda of scrunity there I'd rather not discuss here.
What, if I want to play with an account completely clean, do you guys think I should use a VPN server or switch computers? Does anyone know what data NCSoft gather from us?
There is a lot of mixed information about the subject posted on previous posts, I know it's kinda unrelated but since we're also talking about being going undetected and bypassing I thought it would fit the context.
I've been hacking off and on since 2010, With multiple tools and so far Paralys is the best tool thats offered.Quote:
Some questions, I'm kinda new to this world...
In game-hacking NA Servers:What are the risks? Can somebody share their experience? Really appreciated.
* Mostly doing it solo dungeons without being seen
* Animation speed increase of about 300 and radar hack, kinda careless
* Thought about using the Amulets scripts but botting sounds risky
Being one using Para tools now I notice there are several people using it, just follow the script routine and you'll eventually trip over someone else doing the same thing you're. Kinda funny!
Honestly, it's completely harmless until you bring it to a higher level such as PvP, have seen many using cheats during Arena and Evergale, I wouldn't, maybe that's just me being paranoid but there's some kinda of scrunity there I'd rather not discuss here.
What, if I want to play with an account completely clean, do you guys think I should use a VPN server or switch computers? Does anyone know what data NCSoft gather from us?
There is a lot of mixed information about the subject posted on previous posts, I know it's kinda unrelated but since we're also talking about being going undetected and bypassing I thought it would fit the context.
Quote:
There are a few instances you shouldn't do in NA, one is fissure and another one is Fallen Poeta (there could be a few more but I am not sure)
I run lunas, I run event scripts when applicable and COE in one character of every account every week.
You can do the amulet scripts but you could do that manually, I personally do it manually because it is much faster. I mean to port to a friend studio with a wh manager in and deposit the 3 amulets. After all I do not need 500 amulets, and also you do not need to have them upfront, you can later on create more amulets if you start running low on them. Just do ten times and you already have 30 of them.
You can alway use it in arena or evergale, just don't be too obvious about it. No super gliding or gravity when others are around, some speed hack, hide hack and attack speed hack isn't detectable at the moment as far as I know. Just don't put attack speed to 100 or something, this will be way too obvious, and that is when others are around.
NCSoft can't find anything because paraly made the antispy in the bot. And also with the bypass of Xigncode you can literally play without it.
I play it on my main account and all alts.
Thanks so much for the heads up, I kinda needed that, I've been always so scared of messing things up.Quote:
I've been hacking off and on since 2010, With multiple tools and so far Paralys is the best tool thats offered.
The one tip I can offer you is never share that you hack with anyone even if you see yourself as a close friend with them (referring to aion friends) Because if they ever get mad at you and they report you, you could POSSIBLY be banned(but NCshit is pretty lazy so maybe not)
If you solo instances dont abuse it to much because people on your friends list or in legion may start asking questions. I wouldn't use any speed manipulation at all in my opinion, I never have and maybe thats one thing that has helped me stay undetected. Also dont use any type of hacks in pvp, radar hacks and etc. Because say one day you mess up and someone is recording then you are screwed, one thing NCshit is known for is banning people for that.
I ran the amulet scripts on multiple accounts that have 75s on it and Im still in the clear on all of them.
Hack on alts for kinah gains and what not, also always have the hack paused when you are in public so you dont accidentally hit a keybind and cause your character to go off the charts.
Hope this helps, typed it on a phone so excuse the grammatical errors.
To this date I have never been banned or suspended for Hacking on Aion. On any of my accounts... and trust me I have a lot of accounts......