[Release] - uNf Trainer

11/08/2013 07:52 Ploxasarus#721
Quote:
Because I like it, and I prefer a CE table over a trainer so I can edit whatever is it in as I feel like. Not skilled enough to find adresses and maintain my own table Also I quit the game 9 months ago but just returned so I don't have my old table (which was yours but somewhat edited and added to)
It's not hard to update from the old table, though.. 9 months old or not. Only thing different is offsets, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

If you'd like I can show you how to on skype, if you prefer.
11/09/2013 21:09 cecil 666#722
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

this is my ide of a great unf
this way you can set the jump to 2 or 10 and and get the right jump..and not fly to the sky like superman.
hmmm..might need a box to cross of to save profil

but its a lot of work..
11/10/2013 17:56 turkishman#723
I love you man, thanks you so mutch
11/10/2013 20:38 T1Cybernetic#724
Actually that is a nice simple but effective change ;) Looks great.
11/12/2013 22:16 Ploxasarus#725
Updated Unf to v0.0.2.2 , added afk option which will move your character slightly forward then back to its original position every 3 minutes to avoid the kick system and also did an update to the auto loot.

Esp didn't need an update due to patch, working fine, as usual.
11/13/2013 03:07 brievap#726
kudos to the response time....
11/13/2013 07:41 Champski#727
keep it coming and love the afk feature :)
11/13/2013 13:26 Kissisarus#728
where can i download the new version? i use the link on first page but it is version 0.0.2.2
11/13/2013 15:49 PilatP#729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Updated Unf to v0.0.2.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissisarus View Post
where can i download the new version? i use the link on first page but it is version 0.0.2.2
So, what is the problem?
11/13/2013 16:22 Kissisarus#730
oh sorry, delete it.. i was really thinking i read 0.0.2.3! i blameing my self enough^^
11/13/2013 19:31 Robban89#731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It's not hard to update from the old table, though.. 9 months old or not. Only thing different is offsets, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

If you'd like I can show you how to on skype, if you prefer.
I would love to, all the things I could learn from you!

Allthough I don't have the old table anymore, not that I am aware of anyway. I was not expecting to return to GW2 so I deleted everything that had anything with GW2 to do. Sadly :(
11/14/2013 00:52 Ploxasarus#732
You can find the old table in the forums here.

Just hit me up on skype, I usually don't mind helping people so long as they can grasp the concepts :)
11/14/2013 01:22 dopedruid#733
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say and click a quick thanks to Ploxasarus for well...... I don't want to sound to gay BUT I LOVE YOU LOL. (Jokes)

uNF is soild - Thank you sir.
( See what you can do about an adjustment on that sprint speed. )

YAY I DONATED!

Mini_Esp is solid - Thank you sir
(Not sure If Im suppose to have another radar on my screen like the pic but I don't)

Support is great. It felt like it was one dude trying to help another dude lol.

It's great to have all this working when I come back to play as I don't main gw2.
Thank you for everything.....(PULLS OUT GUN) NOW GIMMY YOUR MONEY!(jk) TY,GL, have a great day.

I recommend uNF and if you like it, donate for some ESP love.
11/14/2013 17:19 T1Cybernetic#734
EPIC Update, Thank you again Plox ;)
11/14/2013 20:14 Ploxasarus#735
I forgot to mention, you don't need gw2 in focus for the Afk to work.. You can run it while downsized and it will move your char forward/backwards without a problem. So you can browse while not loosing your place in a border ( if you play full screen ) !