[New Bot] RuBot

08/23/2012 13:25 kintarooe#721
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll33xx View Post
i have active
- pick up the loot after killing mob
- loot corpses abandoned at a distance

i dont have active "loot to be approved"

this item is:
Insect Fossi Fragment is an untradale item. Are you sure you want to acquire it ?
and option: OK , Cacnel
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/23/2012 13:28 ll33xx#722
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Thanks for the feedback and the translation , much appreciated :)



Sorry to hear bad experience in new areas , I couldn't test those yet.
And about those other features requested that would need some heavy memory reading and writing to be successfull - therefore I don't think it will happen.

Towards the autosell feature , you still have the daily kinah cap so it wouldnt be much useful at all.



You have to activate that under the loot options , "loot to be approved".



Thanks for the great feedback , glad my video was useful :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i dont have active this option
08/23/2012 13:31 kintarooe#723
Yea... so activate it ? :p
08/23/2012 14:04 ll33xx#724
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yea... so activate it ? :p
Now it works well, thank you
08/23/2012 15:27 kintarooe#725
You're welcome :p
08/23/2012 17:31 Abigorzz#726
kintarooe i have a question for you,
A database for Waypoints is planned or is it normal to find places even be ^ ^? or even a small level guide to confess because I sometimes have a little trouble finding the best way, I started Sunday evening I LvL 23 with a Templar (I do not know the English name of the class)

Ps : Sorry for the english I'm not sure of All words
08/23/2012 17:47 kintarooe#727
Could understand you fine :).

Anyway there is no section for shared waypoints so far , because everyone has different gear and will do better or worse on shared waypoints made specific for that one player.

To find good grind spots (preferably on neutral mobs) you can use this site:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can add your level and filter by race and sort by most xp per hp (faster kills more xp and so on)

Good luck to you :)
08/23/2012 22:08 dabnoj#728
why the bot wait like 10-15 second when he selected a mob, with spiritmaster, its brandly annoying
08/23/2012 22:56 kintarooe#729
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
why the bot wait like 10-15 second when he selected a mob, with spiritmaster, its brandly annoying
Bad configuration ? Study the how to start video, try to understand the skills and how they are being executed and go on.

Regards
08/25/2012 09:58 Kevin9966#730
gibts den bot auch in deutsch ?
08/25/2012 13:44 aytaruni#731
nein momentan leider nicht
08/25/2012 16:06 Abigorzz#732
kintarooe,
I created a file in the "Language" french.lang and I started to replace the first few sentences and words, my question is I have the right to finish the translation and you get the file ? Or do you want that I stop now ! (Which I understand completely, but I did it to help you have a language pack even more)

Example :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/25/2012 17:12 armory#733
can you make some sort of hack to use updated versions of the bot?
08/26/2012 03:57 kintarooe#734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigorzz View Post
kintarooe,
I created a file in the "Language" french.lang and I started to replace the first few sentences and words, my question is I have the right to finish the translation and you get the file ? Or do you want that I stop now ! (Which I understand completely, but I did it to help you have a language pack even more)

Example :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Nope I don't mind at all. I could add it as an optional download to my site even if you agree :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
can you make some sort of hack to use updated versions of the bot?
Sorry what?
08/26/2012 12:41 xTeNaCiOuSxD#735
Habe den Bot ebend mit einem Char lvl 1 getestet , funktioniert super.
Werde mir gleich nen Key Kaufen =) richtig geiler Bot !
Thx kintarooe