Para's Script Library

09/10/2016 11:00 7life#706
yes and then we can see more videos on youtube!!!
09/10/2016 16:19 namam#707
Please make Lost refuge Auto Repeat :D
09/10/2016 19:36 pop1238#708
The FT script keeps getting stuck on the 2nd run D:!
09/11/2016 04:50 Yuki2050#709
Can you plz add IO script again? NA servers fix IO drop now
09/11/2016 11:01 Paraly#710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki2050 View Post
Can you plz add IO script again? NA servers fix IO drop now
There you go
09/11/2016 11:24 Deus5000#711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki2050 View Post
Can you plz add IO script again? NA servers fix IO drop now
Wahhh, can anyone confirm?
09/11/2016 11:57 Kmrdrow#712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki2050 View Post
Can you plz add IO script again? NA servers fix IO drop now
Is this true Paraly?
09/11/2016 12:35 Paraly#713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmrdrow View Post
Is this true Paraly?
I doubt it but I haven't tried it today.
The omega drop chance was not completely removed they just reduced it to a really low rate.
09/11/2016 13:54 Yuki2050#714
I don't check, but my friends in legion tells me about that. And that NA drop buff helps a lot, so I try now :) Thank you very much
09/11/2016 19:09 uperPing#715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki2050 View Post
I don't check, but my friends in legion tells me about that. And that NA drop buff helps a lot, so I try now :) Thank you very much
so.. did you got any omega in IO? :)
09/11/2016 19:57 Yuki2050#716
Nope, because it was my first time and I don't undersrand how to farm it ~3 hours. It kills me after 30 min, and I give up
09/11/2016 21:05 JoshuaPL#717
Quote:
Originally Posted by uperPing View Post
so.. did you got any omega in IO? :)
3 hours, none so far. First 2 hours had the extra 100% drop rate. What I did got is 4x Keys but those are kinda useless ~~
09/12/2016 03:01 yamm0yum#718
script for barracks krotan kysis miren are having issues!
09/12/2016 15:16 mr_rahvan#719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've updated the Illuminary Obelisk script
- It will close Aion automatically when group got disbanded
- It will close Aion automatically when it hasn't looted a single object in a whole round
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamm0yum View Post
script for barracks krotan kysis miren are having issues!
Uhm no they're not they're working fine for me ....
09/12/2016 18:40 985420#720
IO are NOT giving any Omega.. 17 hours and counting

I am farming with 3 Accounts and nothing