Rappelz server files

05/09/2011 04:02 Andre318#661
why can add my account to GM level =? my server is online and work :)
05/09/2011 09:28 Gangxtar1#662
K thx to all
Soleil helped me.
Server is now running
05/09/2011 09:30 leduan#663
elich? ^^ mach hamachi will zcken :D
05/09/2011 10:37 khshe#664
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/09/2011 10:49 Azzimi#665
someone should run a server :P
public i mean
cant be too hard to add cards to npc i assume n weapons
05/09/2011 10:59 wisp66#666
Quote:
Originally Posted by khshe View Post
what to write instead of numbers? "0,000000E+000"

1 job_id strength_0 vital_0
2 Rogue 100 0,5 0,4
3 Fighter 101 1 0,9
4 Kahuna 102 0,7 0,7
5 Spellsinger 103 0,8 0,8
6 champion 110 1,5 1,3
7 Archer 111 1 1,1
8 Druid 112 0,9 0,9
9 Battle Kahuna 113 1,1 1
10 Evoker 114 1,2 1
11 Berserker 120 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
12 Master Archer 121 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
13 High Druid 122 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
14 Great Kahuna 123 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
15 Beast Master 124 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
16 Guide 200 0,4 0,5
17 Holy Worrior 201 0,9 1
18 Cleric 202 0,7 0,8
19 Breeder 203 0,2 0,3
20 Knight 210 1,1 1,4
21 Soldier 211 1,2 1,1
22 Bishop 212 0,8 0,8
23 Priest 213 0,8 1
24 Soul Breeder 214 0,8 1
25 Crusader 220 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
26 Blader 221 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
27 Arch Bishop 222 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
28 High Priest 223 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
29 Master Breeder 224 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
30 Stepper 300 0,4 0,4
31 Strider 301 0,8 0,8
32 Dark Magician 302 0,4 0,5
33 Sorceror 303 0,8 0,8
34 Assassin 310 1,4 1,1
35 Shadow Hunter 311 1 1
36 Chaos Magician 312 0,8 0,9
37 Warlock 313 0,9 1
38 Battle Summoner 314 0,8 1
39 Slayer 320 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
40 Night Stalker 321 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
41 Lich 322 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
42 Fiend 323 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
43 Necromancer 324 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
the reason those have extra digits is simple there extra data its unimplimented jobs with no skill charts dont waist your time
05/09/2011 14:57 lilnani#667
how i can make my account gm and lvl 150?

how i can get tamed pet?
how i can edit my character?

I have worked server
05/09/2011 15:25 Muumiarmor#668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
how i can make my account gm and lvl 150?

how i can get tamed pet?
how i can edit my character?

I have worked server
Open your Telecaster db up, find dbo.Character change exp field to 6023619375.

To make your self GM change the permission colum from 0 to 1 (0 = off 1 = on)


I havnt managed to find how to add tamed pet's but I hope this can help some people. :)

You can change items in your inv changing the ID's via telecaster aswell:

Open dbo.Item, find YOUR owner ID (located in dbo.Character sid = your owner ID)
Find the item ID you want.
Example:

7241 0 32 0 0 0 40 540010 0 1 1 0 0 0 2011-05-09 10:13:48.750 -1 0 0 0 0 0 2011-05-09 13:42:55.880 NULL 0 1899-12-30 00:00:00.000 0 0 NULL NULL NULL


That is an Empty Kenta card, changing the RED text (code colum) to what ever card you want (look-up via dbo.ItemResource)

So if I wanted a koala I would make it like this:

7241 0 32 0 0 0 40 540049 0 1 1 0 0 0 2011-05-09 10:13:48.750 -1 0 0 0 0 0 2011-05-09 13:42:55.880 NULL 0 1899-12-30 00:00:00.000 0 0 NULL NULL NULL

Blue means your owner id
The green number is how many (only works with stackable items)

Try and do this while you are logged out of the game.

I have been encountering some bugs doing it this way however I think it's part my fault since I havnt renumber'd the items in my bag (idx colum)

I don't think I need to say anything more.
05/09/2011 15:35 vitale3#669
who can help me make rz pserver. with skype
05/09/2011 15:39 katalin21k#670
WE NEED MODERATOR !!!! UNTILL THE PLEASE USE REPORT BUTTON TO ALL SPAMMER...MAYBE AFTER RECIVE A LOT OF REPORTS THEY WILL PROVIDE AN MODERATOR CUZ WE NEED IT BADLY!!!

STOP SPAMMING!!!
05/09/2011 15:48 lilnani#671
how i can make gm account
05/09/2011 15:59 khshe#672
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/09/2011 16:03 lilnani#673
khshe

can u help me

plz give me gm codes and tell me how to make my account gm plzzzzz
05/09/2011 16:40 freyradical#674
Hi there, I'm still stuck at the character creation part after browsing the whole thread for a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
For everyone stuck at the character creation error, you must use the gameserver exe I posted in this thread. No amount of database tweaking will will get you past this issue.
I'm currently using this folder but I can't seem to find the gameserver exe that Pyrok was mentioning.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is it encrypted as the EOP file? I've tried using the EOP updater to open it but it doesn't work. Can someone who has solved this problem help? Thanks. anyway good job to all those who have been working hard on this :)
05/09/2011 16:47 Azzimi#675
i think he means captainherlockserver
thats the game server