I actually tried gravity movement only with AionScript and yes you do get the teleport thing.
In the script the char does try many times to glide even if he fails he keeps trying. So eventually he will get it.
So maybe I should do something else in the beginning of the script I should use this code after smooth background command:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,60,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,60,FLOAT;
And then later after he glides and right before the MoveTo Commands I should lower the fps with another command like this:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS1,24,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=%AddrFPS,%OffsetFPS2,24,FLOAT;
(I should probably try it instead of asking and test it myself, I just wanted to write it here in case this works other people can see it)
Those 26 chars I have for now will be a tough job to finish, but doing all 50 later on will be a full job. I'll probably run them till I have enough mythic supplements to get my 100m per week, getting more will only stack them for no reason. And I do not have like a gazillion amount of omegas to take advantage of them anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit, I actually cannot take full advantage of this, the sales of 100m per week is account affected, so when one char sells the 10he whole account can no longer do it anymore.
For one moment I thought it was too good to be true. but at least I will never need greater supplements for all my chars with their luna omegas.