[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

06/27/2015 15:44 melikhan#6271
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkorbitExpected View Post
The new update collects indeed very fast, but very often the palladium isn't gathered and then it switches all the time to another palladium without taking the other one. Maybe the bot should be a little bit slower, still fast, but slower
It's because of the random timings, so you may call it a safety measure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
^This happens on boxes too, so i thing is something which is from the game :p

@pelihk i'll kill you someday in 5-3 <3 :D
Shut up you. I'm near to done and then I'll get your ass ^^
06/27/2015 18:15 DarkorbitExpected#6272
With the new palavia update I have a problem, it tries to click all the time at the same spot of an EIC aegis (it detects it as a paladiumresource) Its just slowing down the bot atm.
06/27/2015 20:33 ctook12#6273
How can ipay it with gift card amrican express

Is there is any way with out paypal , because paybal didnt accept the gift amircan express card
06/27/2015 20:52 Řoβч966#6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkorbitExpected View Post
With the new palavia update I have a problem, it tries to click all the time at the same spot of an EIC aegis (it detects it as a paladiumresource) Its just slowing down the bot atm.
Aegis veteran (design) ? If yes then it's "normal" :p
06/28/2015 06:59 kidsavage#6275
I have a problem where it says primary ammo cannot be found it is on my bar and i have it selected
06/28/2015 07:00 kidsavage#6276
And i hve enough lcb x1 and i have it in all slots of my hot bar
06/28/2015 09:47 DarkorbitExpected#6277
Question about NPC killer,
Does it work properly? Also how much uridium would you make per hour with x2 in Aegis?
Also what is actually 'circling area'? If someone could be more pacific about this, that would be nice.
06/28/2015 14:39 the-terror#6278
Man time ago i had the premium version of palavia, but then i deleted it because i stopped playing do....anyway the pc is still the pc where i used the premium version, i have the mail where it has been registered etc...the only thing i don't have is the file...how can i do?
Regards
06/28/2015 15:40 Řoβч966#6279
Send an email to palavia, fast way ;)
06/29/2015 21:43 killerrr123#6280
I downloaded the free version of bot to a new pc but i can't register the e-mail because i get this error:This program has been interupted by a Fatal COM ERROR
06/29/2015 23:19 ..ds..#6281
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrr123 View Post
I downloaded the free version of bot to a new pc but i can't register the e-mail because i get this error:This program has been interupted by a Fatal COM ERROR
download the mirror link on the first page
06/30/2015 12:24 jfakkk#6282
I'm the only one for which the bot think that some part of the battleray is palla ?
06/30/2015 13:39 Řoβч966#6283
Is right, the instashield's color looks like palladium, like aegis veteran and sometimes the spectrum. But well, tonight my ship killed 3 battleray, no idea about how it did xDD
06/30/2015 16:01 ..ds..#6284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Is right, the instashield's color looks like palladium, like aegis veteran and sometimes the spectrum. But well, tonight my ship killed 3 battleray, no idea about how it did xDD
Mine spent about 20 minutes trying to shoot through the shield until it popped xD
07/01/2015 10:22 razvanc95#6285
when I am attacked by anihilators, most of the time, it doesn`t shoot back, and just gets palla like nothing happened, I am the only one with this problem? Cheers