yeah i tried that, i have tried substituting just about every file between the 3 diff copies of the bot,
I am pretty sure its just the engin.dll . Because thats what makes the one i have working stop working.. and its also alot smaller than the ones in the bot you guys are using. But of course if i use the other bots engin.dl it wont load :(
I think i have had enough f CN aion anyway. there kinda seems no point the way they play.. i mean.. botting is fine ppl have lives.. fuck grinding away our lives for a game. But after seeing the pvp win trading.. guranteeing everyone gets full gold 50 pvp armor (few of my guidies had it b4 patch 1.2) you kind of ask yourself.. wheres the challenge? whats the point?
I guess they look at games differently over there but i for one am gonna pull the pin.
have fun guys
Marc
I am pretty sure its just the engin.dll . Because thats what makes the one i have working stop working.. and its also alot smaller than the ones in the bot you guys are using. But of course if i use the other bots engin.dl it wont load :(
I think i have had enough f CN aion anyway. there kinda seems no point the way they play.. i mean.. botting is fine ppl have lives.. fuck grinding away our lives for a game. But after seeing the pvp win trading.. guranteeing everyone gets full gold 50 pvp armor (few of my guidies had it b4 patch 1.2) you kind of ask yourself.. wheres the challenge? whats the point?
I guess they look at games differently over there but i for one am gonna pull the pin.
have fun guys
Marc