Rappelz server files

05/07/2011 19:04 katalin21k#601
because rappelz have manny PLAYER FANS and they wanna setup theyr own server...but until then..they stuck on creating sa password and and restore db,even fail sa db acces :D

i dont wanna be rude but....you guys can help us just giving thanks and reading posts and by STOP SPAMING with i cant connect db posts!

if u like to see all bugs server its ur options but make another threat with sql connect and leave this alone..allready have 68 pages and only 10 with usefull things

regards,
05/07/2011 19:06 khshe#602
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
Ok here is the data for the jobslevelbonus table, all info taken from the rappelz wiki website, as 5% of the data was missing parts had to be made up, but based on the class.

note this table only shows the jlv extra stats as the base stats are built into the server. btw only copy and paste the data from the white parts to the table.

use this to make the table to paste into:
what to write instead of numbers? "0,000000E+000"

1 job_id strength_0 vital_0
2 Rogue 100 0,5 0,4
3 Fighter 101 1 0,9
4 Kahuna 102 0,7 0,7
5 Spellsinger 103 0,8 0,8
6 champion 110 1,5 1,3
7 Archer 111 1 1,1
8 Druid 112 0,9 0,9
9 Battle Kahuna 113 1,1 1
10 Evoker 114 1,2 1
11 Berserker 120 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
12 Master Archer 121 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
13 High Druid 122 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
14 Great Kahuna 123 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
15 Beast Master 124 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
16 Guide 200 0,4 0,5
17 Holy Worrior 201 0,9 1
18 Cleric 202 0,7 0,8
19 Breeder 203 0,2 0,3
20 Knight 210 1,1 1,4
21 Soldier 211 1,2 1,1
22 Bishop 212 0,8 0,8
23 Priest 213 0,8 1
24 Soul Breeder 214 0,8 1
25 Crusader 220 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
26 Blader 221 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
27 Arch Bishop 222 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
28 High Priest 223 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
29 Master Breeder 224 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
30 Stepper 300 0,4 0,4
31 Strider 301 0,8 0,8
32 Dark Magician 302 0,4 0,5
33 Sorceror 303 0,8 0,8
34 Assassin 310 1,4 1,1
35 Shadow Hunter 311 1 1
36 Chaos Magician 312 0,8 0,9
37 Warlock 313 0,9 1
38 Battle Summoner 314 0,8 1
39 Slayer 320 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
40 Night Stalker 321 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
41 Lich 322 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
42 Fiend 323 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
43 Necromancer 324 0,000000E+000 0,000000E+000
05/07/2011 19:24 Muumiarmor#603
Why am I attempting?

Well to answer it in short:
I like to mess about with server files, not just rappelz, many others which most of them I have managed to get online following simple guides like Link404's and whenever I encounter an error I normally check everything several times, then I google if still no solution I ask for help, I'll only ever ask for help if I really need it.
This is mainly for experience purpose's, I like to share work.

My problem is nothing to do with the user or password since it'd clearly come up with failed login "sa" and what-have-you, my problem is the SQL server is somehow 'hiding' meaning I cannot connect the game server to SQL.
05/07/2011 19:27 njimko#604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
Why am I attempting?

Well to answer it in short:
I like to mess about with server files, not just rappelz, many others which most of them I have managed to get online following simple guides like Link404's and whenever I encounter an error I normally check everything several times, then I google if still no solution I ask for help, I'll only ever ask for help if I really need it.
This is mainly for experience purpose's, I like to share work.

My problem is nothing to do with the user or password since it'd clearly come up with failed login "sa" and what-have-you, my problem is the SQL server is somehow 'hiding' meaning I cannot connect the game server to SQL.
Did you try setting the SQL TCP/IP Protocol to Enabled and change the port to 1433?
05/07/2011 19:34 Muumiarmor#605
Quote:
Originally Posted by njimko View Post
Did you try setting the SQL TCP/IP Protocol to Enabled and change the port to 1433?
YES for the last time, if you take a look at my recent post's you'd see what I've done.

Here's the list:
I've set the service as Network Service.
User as "sa" password empty/blank/null what ever floats your boat.
Restored the DB's from .bak's.
Connected to the DataBase using "sa" and empty/blank/null password. (obviously?)
Changed Authserver.opt with my IP. (Tried 192.168.x.xx, 127.0.0.1)
SQL Server IS Enabled.
Port 1433 TCP/IP Protocol DONE.

I have posted screenies of each one them.
05/07/2011 19:49 Gangxtar1#606
how can i create ACC via gameserver or authserver?
05/07/2011 19:56 Muumiarmor#607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
how can i create ACC via gameserver or authserver?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/07/2011 20:03 Gangxtar1#608
authserver and gameserver are running.
now i cant enter the game with my ACC.
how can i create it via the princessaurora or captainherlock ?

and why the fack u post the link to this thread?
ya already in this thread.
05/07/2011 20:04 Muumiarmor#609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
authserver and gameserver are running.
now i cant enter the game with my ACC.
how can i create it via the princessaurora or captainherlock ?

and why the fack u post the link to this thread?
ya already in this thread.
It shows you HOW TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT read it dip shit.
05/07/2011 20:06 khshe#610
bug forms. beings to fix or not?
05/07/2011 20:09 DragonMaxBR#611
you guys are failing since start.

- do not change 127.0.0.1 for "your IP"
- include 127.0.0.1 cadb.nflavor.com , inside host files
- use 1433 on dynamic ports , "SQL server configuration"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

you will be able to connect.
05/07/2011 20:12 Muumiarmor#612
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMaxBR View Post
you guys are failing since start.

- do not change 127.0.0.1 for "your IP"
- include 127.0.0.1 cadb.nflavor.com , inside host files
- use 1433 on dynamic ports , "SQL server configuration"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

you will be able to connect.
DONE THAT.... how many time do I have to say it. :|
05/07/2011 20:17 Dorado18#613
You people simply amaze me.
05/07/2011 20:23 Azzimi#614
im jus gonna wait till someones make a cool server
not going to mess around with files :P
if i wanted i could set up a server so :P
05/07/2011 20:23 Gangxtar1#615
Muumiarmor
WHERE THE FACK IS THAT?
SHOW IT TO ME
I CREATED AN ACC VIA THE GUIDE.
BUT THIS SHIT ISNT WORKING.
TELL ME THE FACKIN COMMANDS TO CREATE IT VIA PRINCESSAURORA

PLS

edit:
i click on join then there´s comming a message where i can accept and im going to the serverlist or cancel and nothing happens.
i accept then i click on the server and im trying to connect, but nothing happens