Quote:
Originally Posted by chartrantio
Maybe I am missing something. The download guide and copy code buttons are greyed out on the site and I cannot click on them.
Not sure what I need to be doing in the export tools button.
|
Yeah, probably hit the visitor limit of 100,000 which is why i added a backup site in the main post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descentralizado
Plans to add an option: Dragonflight, TWW. If people want to use that to level?
|
Working on it, added the copy 3 but i was way too tired to get it wired up to builder was 5am. It will hopefully be done soon.
Edit: It's been added as an option in the builder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prueba_hola
Classic era string doesn't work, I mean, yes "copy code" work but when you try to import in the game appear a error that say
incomplete or invalidad encoded string restedxp
Work fine if i copy code from tbc or forever
|
Just tested with patched addon and curseforge both worked fine for horde and alliance on classic era..