Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReef View Post
spoofer working?
I think not have it
02/05/2022 13:57 CxCheats#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReef View Post
spoofer working?
Hello everyone, spoofer is currently under maintenance. Our cheat is working and ud.

You can check the statues on our website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/10/2022 20:39 CxCheats#48
//

Full season 12 support added.
02/20/2022 20:12 play4455#49
Is the cheat working?
02/21/2022 02:59 CxCheats#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by play4455 View Post
Is the cheat working?
Everything is online and safe as usual! Check our website for up- to- date statuses on the cheats :cool:

We have added wechat, alipay and (re) added cryptocurrency as available payment options :)
02/26/2022 04:11 xBreaky#51
My experience as a legit cheeser using this cheese, not bad but not the best either
Its missing A LOT of features and some of them are a deal breaker to me such as Trigger Bot, Spectator warning and many more
For me its crashing the game A LOT also so keep that in mind

SIMPLICITY - 10/10 - nuff said

AIMBOT 6.5/10 - its decent but there are better ones out there, LastCheat aimbot it way better and more customizable
Visibility check doesn't work for me, tracks behind walls

SILENT AIM ??/10 - i dont use it so i dont know honestly

ESP 5/10 - visually its amazing specially glow looks really nice but its SUPER BUGGY, dont know if its just me, i turn ESP completely off all ESP features, but randomly during gameplay it appears by it self even tho all checks are unchecked...
Same thing when i Turn ESP on, squad of 3, 2 enemies are visible using ESP but 3rd one is invisible, both bone and glow, idk could be my PC but its worth mentioning

ITEM ESP - 9/10 - its clear visible, can pinpoint all the items on the ground, it gets job done

SECURITY 10/10 - So far so good been using legit settings but a little snappier aim with minimum fov to test it no bans so far on brand new low lvl acc, and as far as i know they dont have a reseller which is GREAT for security reasons !!!

SUPPORT ??/?? - they dont have discord which is a bummer

OVERALL 7/10 - There are better chairs out there with same or similar price range one thing keeping them SAFE is probably its popularity they dont have as many customers as other competitors which is good

Is it worth it? Both YES and NO, buy 1 day licence and test it out your self
02/27/2022 02:09 CxCheats#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBreaky View Post
My experience as a legit cheeser using this cheese, not bad but not the best either
Its missing A LOT of features and some of them are a deal breaker to me such as Trigger Bot, Spectator warning and many more
For me its crashing the game A LOT also so keep that in mind

SIMPLICITY - 10/10 - nuff said

AIMBOT 6.5/10 - its decent but there are better ones out there, LastCheat aimbot it way better and more customizable
Visibility check doesn't work for me, tracks behind walls

SILENT AIM ??/10 - i dont use it so i dont know honestly

ESP 5/10 - visually its amazing specially glow looks really nice but its SUPER BUGGY, dont know if its just me, i turn ESP completely off all ESP features, but randomly during gameplay it appears by it self even tho all checks are unchecked...
Same thing when i Turn ESP on, squad of 3, 2 enemies are visible using ESP but 3rd one is invisible, both bone and glow, idk could be my PC but its worth mentioning

ITEM ESP - 9/10 - its clear visible, can pinpoint all the items on the ground, it gets job done

SECURITY 10/10 - So far so good been using legit settings but a little snappier aim with minimum fov to test it no bans so far on brand new low lvl acc, and as far as i know they dont have a reseller which is GREAT for security reasons !!!

SUPPORT ??/?? - they dont have discord which is a bummer

OVERALL 7/10 - There are better chairs out there with same or similar price range one thing keeping them SAFE is probably its popularity they dont have as many customers as other competitors which is good

Is it worth it? Both YES and NO, buy 1 day licence and test it out your self
We appreciate any kind of feedback, so thank you. I do need to provide my own feedback or correct you on a few points though.
  • "Spectator Warning" - Its not actually a real thing, if you see a product suggesting they have this, you have sort of been scammed. Reason being: Current spectators are not actually networked to the client any more. You have the ability to see if someone is spectating in general but not if they are spectating you, so its just getting you paranoid for no reason at all. This is purposefully removed from our software for this reason.
  • "Trigger Bot" - Very much a rage- cheating feature but if we saw more demand we would have no trouble adding it
  • To the claim that crashing is being caused by the cheat itself, we've not had any such reports from anyone else, but we are always glad to help you troubleshoot the root cause on discord so you can have the best possible experience.
  • Of course no one can avoid the comparisons to "LastCheat", which tends to be detected every few weeks but does probably have some features we don't, fair enough.

Lastly we do have a discord! Its available from the customer area on the website or through the link inside the loader. Not posted on the thread as this has caused it to be banned in the past.
03/01/2022 15:54 xBreaky#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddi_ View Post
We appreciate any kind of feedback, so thank you. I do need to provide my own feedback or correct you on a few points though.
  • "Spectator Warning" - Its not actually a real thing, if you see a product suggesting they have this, you have sort of been scammed. Reason being: Current spectators are not actually networked to the client any more. You have the ability to see if someone is spectating in general but not if they are spectating you, so its just getting you paranoid for no reason at all. This is purposefully removed from our software for this reason.
  • "Trigger Bot" - Very much a rage- cheating feature but if we saw more demand we would have no trouble adding it
  • To the claim that crashing is being caused by the cheat itself, we've not had any such reports from anyone else, but we are always glad to help you troubleshoot the root cause on discord so you can have the best possible experience.
  • Of course no one can avoid the comparisons to "LastCheat", which tends to be detected every few weeks but does probably have some features we don't, fair enough.

Lastly we do have a discord! Its available from the customer area on the website or through the link inside the loader. Not posted on the thread as this has caused it to be banned in the past.
Crashing was caused by having Aim on ADS and having Aim Key turned on at the same time

Might be better to have just 2 aim keys customizable by the user?
03/02/2022 10:53 CxCheats#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBreaky View Post
Crashing was caused by having Aim on ADS and having Aim Key turned on at the same time

Might be better to have just 2 aim keys customizable by the user?
We will investigate this. Multiple aim keys has been requested by many users and is being actively integrated for a future update.
03/06/2022 07:16 BorNxReckless#55
Aimbot works with Controller??
03/06/2022 09:11 CxCheats#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorNxReckless View Post
Aimbot works with Controller??
Entirely compatible with controllers :cool:
03/07/2022 09:47 vstgm#57
It is detected.
Lost one account, spoofed and used a new acc -> banned at first game
03/09/2022 17:21 CxCheats#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstgm View Post
It is detected.
Lost one account, spoofed and used a new acc -> banned at first game
Hello vstgm,
I'm sorry to hear you got banned. There are many reasons to get banned sadly. The most common bans happen by raging or after a HWID ban. That's why it's extremely important to have a working spoofer once you've been banned.
Feel free to open a ticket on our website and we will help you out.

Our cheat is still UD since april 2021.

Greetings
Basti
03/20/2022 12:21 forfeitsol#59
Vouch for CX, I used it in early days of Apex Legends, it was best at those times and still doing great by keeping the cheat UD.
03/21/2022 05:00 CxCheats#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by forfeitsol View Post
Vouch for CX, I used it in early days of Apex Legends, it was best at those times and still doing great by keeping the cheat UD.
Thanks for the nice words. Good to see someone back from the old days.