Legends-Development Classic server

11/17/2017 03:03 Magicooo#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
okay i'm DevKuKu and yeah i sold him the item mall and website files and i was Origin's owner wtf leave him try his chance maybe he can do something good st**id Epic Sh*t if you are epic Sh*tty where is your server ? don't have one ? u can only trashtalk the others ?
bro it's a forum everyone say what he wants. leave him , he can't believe a good server comes out so he must post anything
11/17/2017 03:15 Magicooo#47
Starter Items
11/17/2017 07:20 Mamkamu#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicooo View Post
Starter Items
Make a list with changes , drops , boss drops and all of the class/skill chnges you've made so people would know what to do and what to play.

P.S in the server atm , nothing impressive so far , still some serious buggs.
11/17/2017 07:21 Rigodon69#49
I think you should advertise your server more like making a facebook page and group, and posting in other gaming forum not only here in epvpers
11/17/2017 08:32 Magicoooo#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
Make a list with changes , drops , boss drops and all of the class/skill chnges you've made so people would know what to do and what to play.

P.S in the server atm , nothing impressive so far , still some serious buggs.
The Skill/class changes will be posted today later on Discord
By the way with level 10 or 15 you won't be able to check everything in game to decide if it's impressive or not
u can tell me the bugs so I fix them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigodon69 View Post
I think you should advertise your server more like making a facebook page and group, and posting in other gaming forum not only here in epvpers
Sure, I will do this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] here is our group
11/17/2017 09:25 Mamkamu#51
Although it brought me back to good old days from xor rohan.
11/17/2017 09:35 Magicoooo#52
Quote:
Although it brought me back to good old days from xor rohan.
i will try to keep the work better and better invite more friends :)
11/17/2017 10:47 Mamkamu#53
Thing I found :
A lot of the skills's cooldown is fcked up and its not right , descriptions are also fcked up.
Protection does not add any pdf or whatever kind of defense.
Mobs move so weird , sometimes they even stop chasing you just like that.
When you open PVP Honour and click See Offers you get disconnected.
Mobs are not moving and are giving 100 crones and 0.1% exp on some maps , on the other maps they are movng and giving more drops and exp , dfq?
Dungeon exp complete crap , dung quests are shit , the rewards from roll are good .

Overall I have no idea why you started a server when it's not even 10% done.
11/17/2017 11:48 Magicoooo#54
Quote:
Thing I found :
A lot of the skills's cooldown is fcked up and its not right , descriptions are also fcked up.
Protection does not add any pdf or whatever kind of defense.
Mobs move so weird , sometimes they even stop chasing you just like that.
When you open PVP Honour and click See Offers you get disconnected.
Cooldown were reworked thats why they aren't the same as irohan , the descriptions will be fixed asap , mobs arent moving at all maps because i've stopped the and the offers gift i make it gives disconnect because in the old times wasn't there anything except hit list 😁 thanks for reporting and i will post skills change logs when i am home i'm at work rn
11/17/2017 12:41 lebronpower#55
Limestonefoothill portal stone bugged when i port to lime it's crashing. Server needs some massive changes but still promising.
11/17/2017 12:51 Magicoooo#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronpower View Post
Limestonefoothill portal stone bugged when i port to lime it's crashing. Server needs some massive changes but still promising.
I will fix it next mt thanks for reporting i will summon gifts npc at gh when im home.
11/17/2017 13:54 EpicDeveloper#57
Funny :)

Ur "old" Account got just Banned for Multi Account and now u made a new one.

I'm 100% sure u are Anoofy also, he lied once and I'm sure he lies again here on this Thread.
I'm not even close mad or jealous of this Server I got my own Project I'm working with few People on.

U also didn't check ur Server about Bugs before u open and if u check Anoofys/DevKuku Origin Rohan Server Thread Video u can see the Login ID he's using "Superpants". Same Login ID on Legends Development Server. Don't try to Hide urself anymore.
I will Report ur next Account for Multi-account again and again and again.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is not Hate, I'm just sick of this 15-Year-old Kid Anoofy.
11/17/2017 14:53 Mamkamu#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDeveloper View Post

I'm 100% sure u are Anoofy also, he lied once and I'm sure he lies again here on this Thread.
I'm not even close mad or jealous of this Server I got my own Project I'm working with few People on.

U also didn't check ur Server about Bugs before u open and if u check Anoofys/DevKuku Origin Rohan Server Thread Video u can see the Login ID he's using "Superpants". Same Login ID on Legends Development Server. Don't try to Hide urself anymore.

Why he keeps making trashy servers?
11/17/2017 15:13 anoofy#59
Quote:
Why he keeps making trashy servers?
Is this trashy one ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDeveloper View Post

I'm 23years so try to ask before commenting and yea reported me should i close my server now ? Even if no players out there i will keep it on because cash isnt my point
11/17/2017 15:26 EpicDeveloper#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
Is this trashy one ?

I'm 23years so try to ask before commenting and yea reported me should i close my server now ? Even if no players out there i will keep it on because cash isnt my point
23 Years, sure :)

Tell me more Please.

Or should I say "Development Rammstein Uplay-Rohan" ?