Display HP ingame hack/mod

03/17/2010 15:04 sl2612#46
Hello
it dont work after last patch. What must i change in the Files that it will work again?
Or can erverybody upload me a File for a German client?

Gruß sl26
03/17/2010 15:21 Chai#47
"2_deu.pak" und "deu.pak" entpacken
den inhalt von "2_deu" nach "deu" kopieren
"ui_game.xml" in "DEU\data\ui" einfügen
"DEU" nach "X:\NCSoft\AionEU\L10N\" kopieren
"2_deu.pak" in "2_deu.bak" umbennenen
Fertig!

Das muss nach jeden Patch gemacht werden wenn etwas am Text ingame geändert wurde.
03/17/2010 15:34 sl2612#48
Jo ich weiß hab ich bisher immer gemacht auch heute nur funktioniert das irgendwie nicht mehr
03/17/2010 16:12 Chai#49
Hmm, seh grad war vorher noch nicht online schade....
03/17/2010 16:24 sl2612#50
Hoffe das geht schnell wieder ^^ will es nicht missen
03/18/2010 07:00 Zel51#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx69de View Post
do you need it for the US or EU(German) Version ?

I have the German Version rdy for Upload and I can modify and other Version too if you need them
IF you have the US version with the xml updated can you post it up?
03/20/2010 03:35 fdsfsdfsqd#52
Can you upload ui_game.xml for the french version ? I tried to do it myself but it fails at each try :/
03/20/2010 18:25 maxxx69de#53
Ich bin dran, also erspart euch und mir die PM´s.

Keine Ahnung was die da nun geändert haben.

I am trying to get it working again. So please no PM´s

At the moment I have no clue what they changed.
03/20/2010 21:19 jeunetoujour#54
My bot allows you to see your targets true HP/Maxhp as well as the %
03/25/2010 19:00 bagabui bagabui#55
man kann es auch so machen ingamebei optionen anzeige ändr n dan steht die hp mp und gk von jedem^^
03/25/2010 21:33 sl2612#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagabui bagabui View Post
man kann es auch so machen ingamebei optionen anzeige ändr n dan steht die hp mp und gk von jedem^^
.... die von Gegnern und Mobs aber nicht ......
03/26/2010 04:47 jeunetoujour#57
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Utility to see any Target's HP, MaxHP, Level, DPS and Time to kill. Overlayed.
03/31/2010 06:41 kalapper#58
The instructions seem pretty idiot proof and yet its not working on my NA client. One thing I noticed different was that my enu.pak file was "1_enu.pak" instead of "2_enu.pak" .. though I wouldn't think that would have any effect.

I downloaded .rar, unzipped it, 3 files appeared in my L10N folder "abc.nfo; systemcfglocal.cfg; and a folder 'data'"

I renamed the 1_enu.pak to .bak. Nothing changed.

Then I went ahead and copied the 3 files into the "ENU" folder that was there and overwrote the folder named data inside "ENU". Nothing changed.

Last file I modified was the ENU.pak to .bak - Error your country cannot play this game. I changed the ENU.bak to ENU.pak and it the game plays fine, just no mob/player HP shown.

Any help or errors I made in what seems to be a straightforward process would be appreciated.
03/31/2010 13:18 Rost.X#59
For me showing only my HP when selecting myselft. No mob's HP
04/02/2010 10:14 raving_dude#60
It turned my client language to Korean. I tried to delete it, broke the client. Had to download 800 MB's.

I'm playing on a private server that runs 1.5.1.14 EU client (Aion Legend)

Can you PLEASE make a good tutorial how to do this myself. All I know is WPE, WPF and CE.