[Beta] Configuration Manager

02/02/2014 06:37 zGhostElite#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
dissable antivirus allows me to have it on the desktop, double ckick -> "loading mouse" and then nothing, and open as administrator, the same

i am trying to reinstall framework...
Yea im having the same problem, not sure what it is.
02/02/2014 10:01 DarkorbitExpected#47
Is this working even with the crappy do right now?
02/02/2014 11:04 Serraniel#48
Hey,

sorry for the long time without saying anything but I had to clear up some incidents in real life. I also have to research the 100% correct calculations of a fight again as I lost them but this should be just researching a bit and trying of calculations.
I also planned to launch a new dev blog soon. After that is finished, I will restart the developing of that tool. I sadly cannot say a date when.
Regarding your problems to launch: I do not know how and why, but the originally download link in the start post was changed to something I donīt know. The consequence is that I removed the download so that the tool is currently not available until I have fixed all the issues. I will put it in my new host then.
I hope you can understand that.

Regards,
Serraniel
02/02/2014 13:24 -popcorn-#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Hey,

sorry for the long time without saying anything but I had to clear up some incidents in real life. I also have to research the 100% correct calculations of a fight again as I lost them but this should be just researching a bit and trying of calculations.
I also planned to launch a new dev blog soon. After that is finished, I will restart the developing of that tool. I sadly cannot say a date when.
Regarding your problems to launch: I do not know how and why, but the originally download link in the start post was changed to something I donīt know. The consequence is that I removed the download so that the tool is currently not available until I have fixed all the issues. I will put it in my new host then.
I hope you can understand that.

Regards,
Serraniel
tnx but please, upload the version you have now, bcos i dont really care at all about the damage calculation, i just care about 1 click equiping aegis, 1 click equiping goli, or 1 click equiping spearhead
02/02/2014 14:58 melikhan#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
tnx but please, upload the version you have now, bcos i dont really care at all about the damage calculation, i just care about 1 click equiping aegis, 1 click equiping goli, or 1 click equiping spearhead
It only shows damage and shield as far as I know, it can't equip in DO ;)
02/02/2014 17:36 -popcorn-#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
It only shows damage and shield as far as I know, it can't equip in DO ;)
you must be kidding me
02/02/2014 17:53 melikhan#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
you must be kidding me
Nope, I ain't
05/13/2014 15:17 crhme#53
deneyelim bakalım
05/13/2014 16:00 Serraniel#54
Please write in English or German.

Somebody can translate?
05/13/2014 16:54 melikhan#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Please write in English or German.

Somebody can translate?
He just said he's gonna try it out ;)
05/13/2014 17:33 Serraniel#56
Well, it is down? Isnīt it? I did start reworking on it abut I paused again because I am in exams time :P
05/19/2014 21:34 Serraniel#57
Tool can be downloaded again!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/20/2014 17:25 TheKingSpace#58
Thanks for you'r nice tool !!!
05/22/2014 09:01 inferno68#59
thanks
12/17/2015 20:35 collinseu#60
how do i put configs into play like use them on my ship...