Cheap Seprom Updates for DarkOrbit

06/02/2013 16:32 Dr Swag#46
when GB1 server available contact me on Skype: Reconciliasion
06/04/2013 06:26 PeruanazO#47
Waiting 100% in Usa East Coast 3 Server ^^!
06/04/2013 10:29 joepie1215#48
Hi
will this be in global europe 7 ? :D
but ehm did anyone already have the seprom or ? because i m not really volunteering to go first :P
06/04/2013 18:33 hello..#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
Hi
will this be in global europe 7 ? :D
but ehm did anyone already have the seprom or ? because i m not really volunteering to go first :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruanazO View Post
Waiting 100% in Usa East Coast 3 Server ^^!
Servers will be ONLY supported if you can bring me many customers on this servers.
Why? A setup for server to sell Seeprom needs many work by me so I'm not going to make this only for one guy.

To the second question, if some people allready buyed some Seeprom. Yes they are people that allready buyed it, but I don't know if they are active on EPVP so the can't give here feedback.
This weekend we are going to support Italy 1 and they are allready a couple of customers ready to buy it. :)

If you have some more questions just ask here or visit us on our TS3.
06/04/2013 19:51 joepie1215#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello.. View Post
tnx i will wait for some reviews on epvp and maybe i can get some clans to buy if its like 30 - 40 people is enough reason to start on global 7?
06/04/2013 19:55 hello..#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
tnx i will wait for some reviews on epvp and maybe i can get some clans to buy if its like 30 - 40 people is enough reason to start on global 7?
It depends how many they buy, if only one 1 mil then ehm... but if the buy much more then YES ^^

Maybe we can talk on TS3. You could maybe help me to set it up ^^
06/09/2013 02:00 'Real™#52
I can be your assistant for setting up ?
06/09/2013 14:03 hello..#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Real™ View Post
I can be your assistant for setting up ?
What server?
06/09/2013 16:18 linksus#54
How do you make it ? With a bug ?
06/09/2013 16:38 hello..#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
How do you make it ? With a bug ?
:facepalm:
I'm going to tell you that...
06/09/2013 17:17 Freak~#56
It must be a bug .. you can't make so much seprom with acc pushing.
They ask u about help .. in which way can ppl help u? Seprom accs with citadel or what? ;)
06/09/2013 17:27 hello..#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak~ View Post
It must be a bug .. you can't make so much seprom with acc pushing.
They ask u about help .. in which way can ppl help u? Seprom accs with citadel or what? ;)
Guys,this is not the dicussion thread if I use a BUG or have other access how I can do this.
So please stop spam or I will report posts like this.
Buy it if you want, or not!
END OF STORY.
06/09/2013 17:32 Freak~#58
Sorry but u said many times that u got the 'orginal' seprom bug ..
I only wanted to help :D
06/09/2013 17:34 hello..#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak~ View Post
Sorry but u said many times that u got the 'orginal' seprom bug ..
I only wanted to help :D
How about fixed?
06/09/2013 17:40 Freak~#60
Many ppl know the bug .. so do I .. it isnt fixed.
But i dont want to spam ..