[Clientless]Torque 2.0

06/07/2009 19:44 crystalliod#46
Ty 4 The Great prog.
Works Best

Btw what is the op code for closing stall?
06/07/2009 20:18 alecstheone#47
I loove thios tool. But I have a question.... Can this programm work with sroking? (I tried: I connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking but after a few seconds the game freezed and I had to kill it from taskmanager) PLS any ideas...?
06/07/2009 20:21 boi2gangster#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecstheone View Post
I loove thios tool. But I have a question.... Can this programm work with sroking? (I tried: I connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking but after a few seconds the game freezed and I had to kill it from taskmanager) PLS any ideas...?
nope u cant. sroking is injected into the client. u cant work ur way around that unless u can get torque to inject it at the same time it runs the client.
06/07/2009 20:24 sea212#49
SBOT feature would be awesome =) but anyways, nice programm you made.

-sea212
06/07/2009 20:32 magotshy#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
nah, I use Torque and it switches to client using beginners return scroll.
no i swear i used it with acc lvl 80 ( dont have any from those 20 scrolls )
and for sroking u can use it with sroking but first loggin with ur char then swap to client , set ur char ,buy mp and hp and go to ur hunt place ,finally open ur sroking and log in with ur acc and w8 5 mins to detect ur char
note ( after starting bot u cant go clientless again this tool helps only in loggin to the game fast )
06/07/2009 20:43 alecstheone#51
I have done this: I have connected, than I swaped to the client and the log1 appeared from sroking (so....the bot was connected) but after a few seconds the game freezed (I have waited long, much longer than normally) and I had to kill it from taskmanager :( I would be COOL to work....


And I have another question... after I connect with torque and I swap to the client can I quit torque without killing the client too?
06/07/2009 21:19 bot90210#52
Making Torque compatible with client based apps isn't a big priority for me. If you HAVE return scrolls and get an error telling you that you've got none, it means there was a parsing error. Do as follows if you want me to fix it.
1. Logout. Go into your Torque folder and delete "packet.txt." Ensure the "Debug" checkbox is unchecked.
2. Login until you get to the character selection screen, do NOT select your character.
3. Check the "Debug" checkbox.
4. Choose the same character that had the error and hit "Select."
5. When you get the message saying "Logged in! Have fun" uncheck the "Debug" checkbox that you checked in step 3.
6. Go into your Torque folder, find "packet.txt" and PM me the file. If you do this I can fix my parsing and fix the bug.
06/07/2009 21:52 alecstheone#53
There are many many people taht neet torque to be compatible with sroking.... pls can u try to see if you can make it...? It would be grate :P :D
06/07/2009 22:32 nplm#54
so thnx man for everything i really get in 2 mins or so in sro
but the problem i cant understand how to bot using ur clientless :D
if u could just write how to bot using it (i use agbot btw)
and what about a little detailed guide like what kind of plugins and what are the opcodes
thnx anyway really helpful
06/07/2009 23:43 bogdyoo#55
bot do you can upload the packet.txt ? i will be greatful because i get that error too
06/08/2009 00:52 bot90210#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdyoo View Post
bot do you can upload the packet.txt ? i will be greatful because i get that error too
You have to give it to me!
06/08/2009 01:33 orxan007#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen View Post
İt is giving this error ;

You Need A Methout of return to use this feature.İf you think this is mistake,either teleport or relog

Any solution ??
same problem
i can Swap to Client with my new char (20 beginner scroll)
but i cant Swap to Client with my other char which use "Return Scroll"

and what is Opcode for Accept Exchange,Close Stall etc...


Thanks
06/08/2009 04:24 Niemen__#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by orxan007 View Post
i can Swap to Client with my new char (20 beginner scroll)
but i cant Swap to Client with my other char which use "Return Scroll"
same problem. A have like 40 return scrolls on my char and can't swap to client
I guess u have fixed this bug before..
06/08/2009 04:56 bot90210#59
Updated first post. I'll fix the bug once more people click them.
06/08/2009 07:33 lopasas#60
how do i make auto accept party or auto accept ress? is it possible?