[Opensource] [Multiplayer] SpaceBattle

04/25/2013 18:53 0wnix#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonda111 View Post
My friend and I are trying to connect to my IP. and shows a
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It's not the good server version :)
try this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/25/2013 19:12 jhu1998#47
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
too many lasers bug :o
04/25/2013 19:20 Professional*#48
Its multiplayer? I dont see other players. I use the test server ip.
04/25/2013 19:33 jhu1998#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional* View Post
Its multiplayer? I dont see other players. I use the test server ip.
nobody is playing
04/25/2013 19:42 0wnix#50
Yeah we got some problems, but we will launch officialy the game, tomorrow 19.15

With some new stuffs ;)
Hope they will have many players,

Regards, player.elite
04/26/2013 14:31 ◘◘◘#51
@player.elite server offline?
04/26/2013 19:08 0wnix#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ◘◘◘ View Post
@player.elite server offline?
◘◘◘, idk the hoster isn't online :p


It's not totaly finished, release will be at 21h00 (sure)

Hoster isn't online, but I can already release EXE and SRC of SpaceBattle v2 :)
Here is the link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope you'll enjoy the new stuff :)
04/27/2013 12:19 bogasan115#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
◘◘◘, idk the hoster isn't online :p

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It's not totaly finished, release will be at 21h00 (sure)

Hoster isn't online, but I can already release EXE and SRC of SpaceBattle v2 :)
Here is the link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope you'll enjoy the new stuff :)
Thank you,Very useful to me :)
04/28/2013 17:19 XCodexDrawX#54
how can i change the ship desgin?
04/29/2013 18:56 XCodexDrawX#55
hey! i have server 134.255.225.84 :!: comes online today or tomorrow :!:
04/29/2013 19:16 0wnix#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodexDrawX View Post
how can i change the ship desgin?
I'll make a tutorial soon.

I have some questions guys :D

# 1 : About NPcs :
How many npcs per map do you want ?
What NPCs do you want ?

# 2 : About damages etc...
How should work the life ? (depends of ship? of upgrades ?)
Do you want the OrbitLegacy system (click to upgrade) or equipment and skilltree ?

# 3 : What do you want in the game ?
Please note that I already did the maps and they'll be implemented in the next update.

Purpose what you want for the game.

# 4 : Difficulty, experience, ranking

How should work level system ? Actual system is your level * 1200 = next level

How should work ranking system ? Atm it depends of your level

Should NPCs rewards be decreased / increased ?
Should NPCs life and shield be decreased / increased ?

Do you want NPCs boss ?

####################
Thank you in advance for answering these questions.
You aren't obligated to anwser all questions :)
04/29/2013 20:01 XCodexDrawX#57
# 1 : About NPcs :
How many npcs per map do you want ? | for the beginngin 20-30?
What NPCs do you want ?
Quote:
hmm Kristallin/lon,Modron,Streuner,Cubikon :D
# 2 : About damages etc...
How should work the life ? (depends of ship? of upgrades ?)
Quote:
depends of ship
Do you want the OrbitLegacy system (click to upgrade) or equipment and skilltree ? |
Quote:
Equipment and Skilltree
# 3 : What do you want in the game ?
Please note that I already did the maps and they'll be implemented in the next update.

Purpose what you want for the game.

Quote:
More ships :D
Shop system if its works....
And ranks like Basic Pilot,Major....
# 4 : Difficulty, experience, ranking

How should work level system ? Actual system is your level * 1200 = next level |
Quote:
hmm how about 2400 = next level?
How should work ranking system ? Atm it depends of your level |
Quote:
idk
Should NPCs rewards be decreased / increased ?
Should NPCs life and shield be decreased / increased ?

Do you want NPCs boss ?
Quote:
Yes
05/02/2013 21:59 0wnix#58
Hey guys, I have some news.

scidave, maker of the multiplayer plugin is working on an update to fix the "xp compatibility bug" and maybe add some news features -> maybe less lags etc...

I am currently working on "spells"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

player.elite
05/02/2013 22:45 Proffsetheterjag#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post
Hey guys, I have some news.

scidave, maker of the multiplayer plugin is working on an update to fix the "xp compatibility bug" and maybe add some news features -> maybe less lags etc...

I am currently working on "spells"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

player.elite
MASTER YI
05/03/2013 22:00 bogasan115#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
MASTER YI
Leagues Of legends :D:D:D vooovvvvvvvvvv :D