Let's talk about the recent patch and changes

05/23/2009 20:36 Ulfius#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by high6 View Post
It has already been posted in this thread...
I've reread the thread and do not see that anyone has posted something that works. 0x013A8468 does not work for me and I do not get an address in the 640000-64FFFF range for CharName.

Edit: Are you referring to this?
"All I am going to say is that the name has a start ptr followed by an end ptr in the Role structure"
05/23/2009 21:48 high6#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfius View Post
I've reread the thread and do not see that anyone has posted something that works. 0x013A8468 does not work for me and I do not get an address in the 640000-64FFFF range for CharName.

Edit: Are you referring to this?
"All I am going to say is that the name has a start ptr followed by an end ptr in the Role structure"
The person who posted it miss named it and called it the mob name address when really it is the Role name address.
05/24/2009 04:38 32991304#48
0o , why high6 got banned 0o
05/24/2009 04:59 Alexios#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32991304 View Post
0o , why high6 got banned 0o
yeah and after that, I think, he hacked elitepvpers :D :D
05/24/2009 08:48 clintonselke#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
yeah and after that, I think, he hacked elitepvpers :D :D
I don't think he did... It might have something to do w/ his "WDB File Structure (ripping in progress)" (in his blog) that suddenly disappeared after he was banned.
05/24/2009 08:50 Ulfius#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by high6 View Post
The person who posted it miss named it and called it the mob name address when really it is the Role name address.
That was the missing piece of the puzzle that I needed.
05/24/2009 12:32 clintonselke#52
some warnings i got PMed about

maybe i'm just paranoid but have a look.

Code:
0058CE7C  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.GetCurrent>kernel32.GetCurrentProcessId

004AB5AB  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.GetCurrent>kernel32.GetCurrentThreadId

004A1FF9  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.ReadProces>kernel32.ReadProcessMemory

004A1C82  CALL ESI                                 kernel32.WriteProcessMemory

004A201C  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.WriteProce>kernel32.WriteProcessMemory
I was warned that they might have installed code cave checks now.
05/24/2009 21:31 Ulfius#53
What bots/tools are using codecaving? Chinese ones?
05/25/2009 02:28 clintonselke#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfius View Post
What bots/tools are using codecaving? Chinese ones?
mine xD
06/04/2009 20:22 ookamocka#55
sup clint, i've been away from coding... actually i've been away from CO entirely for the past ~month... busy w/ classes :( logic design is a pain in the ass XD... but ne way... just came back maybe starting up again a little to at least keep my self up to date w/ things CO is doing... ne update on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
some warnings i got PMed about

maybe i'm just paranoid but have a look.

Code:
0058CE7C  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.GetCurrent>kernel32.GetCurrentProcessId

004AB5AB  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.GetCurrent>kernel32.GetCurrentThreadId

004A1FF9  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.ReadProces>kernel32.ReadProcessMemory

004A1C82  CALL ESI                                 kernel32.WriteProcessMemory

004A201C  CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&KERNEL32.WriteProce>kernel32.WriteProcessMemory
I was warned that they might have installed code cave checks now.
09/08/2009 20:10 warriorchamp#56
[EDIT] I've read only the thread's 1st page. crap:))

You are moving a bit far away from the base addresses of the players on the screen. The offsets in the memory cannot be bigger then 0xFF.. (unless there is few exception eg. to the skillID). So there is no 0x2D4 offset to the coordinates (it can be correct 1 or 2 times, but it will fail after you restart your client few times).
0xE4 to the name is correct:)

Help: finding the correct base address to the player/monster names you must get a level 4 pointer:)
09/08/2009 20:30 IAmHawtness#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchamp View Post
[EDIT] I've read only the thread's 1st page. crap:))

You are moving a bit far away from the base addresses of the players on the screen. The offsets in the memory cannot be bigger then 0xFF.. (unless there is few exception eg. to the skillID). So there is no 0x2D4 offset to the coordinates (it can be correct 1 or 2 times, but it will fail after you restart your client few times).
0xE4 to the name is correct:)

Help: finding the correct base address to the player/monster names you must get a level 4 pointer:)
Sorry, what?

You are wrong. I used those offsets (2 byte long offsets) too for my old COoperative aimbot, and it worked fine for everyone.
09/10/2009 13:35 _tao4229_#58
Lol?
That makes total sense.
Structures definitely can't ever be over 255 bytes in size.