Kann mir einer mall bitte die offsets von Pandasha Privat Server geben für den bot ? habe schon geguckt aber finde die richtige Offsets nicht. nen link zum download würde mir sehr weiter helfen.
MFG
MFG
I have a good version, so better one coded for an user for 50$, he got full support and all his feature wishes got included in the bot.Quote:
Alright man,
Thanks for the first version anyways. It's good :-)
50 dollar is a bit pricey, there are good bots which are free, but they do not have the teleport feature you have build in.Quote:
I have a good version, so better one coded for an user for 50$, he got full support and all his feature wishes got included in the bot.
So just spent some money and you will get a better version.
greets,
Endecs
Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
no more working? can you make it work on 3.3.5?
Why I should do this? I stopped developing for WoW and canceled the payment's for my Server and Website.Quote:
It says update or server down.
Why are all these bots connected to some kind of login server :S
if you abandon the project atleast make it runnable without a login server...
Endecs schrieb bereits auf English das keine Sau auch nur 1 cent gespendet hat und er deshalb die Entwicklung des Tools für Umsonst eingestellt hat.Quote:
Hi erstmal Danke fürs Teilen THX haste, nur ein Problem der .XML Dowload ist down, schaust du danach bitte einmal, lg.