ToxicFog auto lvler :)

12/30/2008 20:00 Darkyy#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelg22 View Post
Hey, sorry, it doesnt work for me. Well it works fine but just not on conquer screen.

When conquer is on top of my screen over other windows the bot does nothing. No clicks , no movment definitly no toxic fog trainning but when i click on. Say the elite pvpers thread it suddenly right clicks and moves all over the place. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks
Hey, I'm abit drunk and I didn't understand most of what you wrote... Do you mind adding me on msn I might be able to help you.
12/30/2008 20:06 Nelg22#47
Addy?
12/30/2008 20:41 Darkyy#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelg22 View Post
Addy?
Have fun botting your toxicfog ;) :mofo:
12/30/2008 21:19 xXmikeXx#49
uh.. can u change the cords? to like tc beside luna or some thing? :O. thanks.
12/30/2008 23:17 Darkyy#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXmikeXx View Post
uh.. can u change the cords? to like tc beside luna or some thing? :O. thanks.
I can but tomorrow its 00:17 :\ I'll make it tomorrow :}
12/31/2008 13:47 Darkyy#51
@xXmikeXx
Done and uploaded co ords 373;414

file name "Blessed Ninja \Near Luna\" (First post)
12/31/2008 23:10 xXmikeXx#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyy View Post
@xXmikeXx
Done and uploaded co ords 373;414

file name "Blessed Ninja \Near Luna\" (First post)
Thanks alot man.:bandit:
01/01/2009 02:38 Pindle#53
Wouldn't conquer clicky be easier to use? Has hotkeys for sit and right click, and can be used anywhere...

Nice macro though I suppose :P
01/01/2009 11:26 Darkyy#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindle View Post
Wouldn't conquer clicky be easier to use? Has hotkeys for sit and right click, and can be used anywhere...

Nice macro though I suppose :P
Like I said few posts before to cast TF in tc/house you need to move.

Ps. Hangover for the fail :(
01/04/2009 10:35 michaelcao#55
Hello, my name is Michael. I have been trying to use this bot. Can you tell me the instructions on how to use it when i have download everything? I have tried following the steps but doesnt work.

I press on ultimate recorder V0.6.
I press end.
I double clicked on Ninja2.
I clicked end.
Nothing appeared and when i click end again
It shows the file(ultimaterecorder V0.6) and shows saved .ini
Can u reply and help me? i really want my ninja lvl 120 in greatwall server have a higher toxic fog lvl. lol :)

Pls pm me or send me a mail at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/04/2009 10:57 Darkyy#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcao View Post
Hello, my name is Michael. I have been trying to use this bot. Can you tell me the instructions on how to use it when i have download everything? I have tried following the steps but doesnt work.

I press on ultimate recorder V0.6.
I press end.
I double clicked on Ninja2.
I clicked end.
Nothing appeared and when i click end again
It shows the file(ultimaterecorder V0.6) and shows saved .ini
Can u reply and help me? i really want my ninja lvl 120 in greatwall server have a higher toxic fog lvl. lol :)

Pls pm me or send me a mail at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When you double click on Ninja2 you don't have to click End because it stops the bot
01/04/2009 20:29 michaelcao#57
Uhhh. So can you tell me what i do to start TF? like
open ultimate
and then click wat and wat? =D


Where would be a nice places to use TF bot (Ninja2.ini)?
01/04/2009 20:56 xXmikeXx#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcao View Post
Uhhh. So can you tell me what i do to start TF? like
open ultimate
and then click wat and wat? =D


Where would be a nice places to use TF bot (Ninja2.ini)?
k if ur in the house upgrade 2 just open ultimate press end and then open noneblessed then. put TF on F3 and sit on F1 and it will work. or do the same for luna but go beside her, she is out side of tg.
01/04/2009 21:01 michaelcao#59
i just tried ninja2 and new exp fog. it said replay will start. and nothing happened.
am i suppose to do it at a place or soemthing? i was attempting to do it at tc can some1 msg me and tell me why its not working.and where im suppose to do it at.
01/05/2009 14:48 xXmikeXx#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcao View Post
i just tried ninja2 and new exp fog. it said replay will start. and nothing happened.
am i suppose to do it at a place or soemthing? i was attempting to do it at tc can some1 msg me and tell me why its not working.and where im suppose to do it at.
well it says to use it in house upgrade 2 so try there i tryed it and it didnt work. and i dont even have xp skill fog :O idk.. i have to take a look, any way. just use the luna file for u can go to her in tc its much ezer.:D