i wold say ..... Hell No
If only this account applies which I might add is quite ignorant because you still own the other accounts & they reflect your "personality" regardless of when or were it happened. But, lets look past that I would like to point out that you yourself stated this account to have a little over 6 months activity in your application. I find this strikingly odd that your trying to get an Moderation position with a little bit over 6 months of activity on said account.Quote:
Hey everyone.
I would like to clarify a pattern that I'm seeing on this thread. People who are trying to make their points based on claims that do not reflect my personality should try to find new, more relevant support. Currently, relevance falls within the duration of this account (according to the application requirements). Thank you for your opinions, but please keep your posts relevant to the current status of my account.
Sincerely,
Spirited Fang
Thank you for your concern, but if you read the application requirements, only 3 months of activity are required to apply and to be considered for acceptance here. Also, if you read my application (which is going to be longer in a few minutes once I finish editing it), you will see that I have years of experience. I will be adding my moderator experience to my application soon.Quote:
If only this account applies which I might add is quite ignorant because you still own the other accounts & they reflect your "personality" regardless of when or were it happened. But, lets look past that I would like to point out that you yourself stated this account to have a little over 6 months activity in your application. I find this strikingly odd that your trying to get an Moderation position with a little bit over 6 months of activity on said account.
Interesting quite interesting indeed.
and that is why i kept telling my self i should do it and point to the obvious fact that Fang is Fang and he will never change..Quote:
Hey everyone.
I would like to clarify a pattern that I'm seeing on this thread. People who are trying to make their points based on claims that do not reflect my personality should try to find new, more relevant support. Currently, relevance falls within the duration of this account (according to the application requirements). Thank you for your opinions, but please keep your posts relevant to the current status of my account.
Sincerely,
Spirited Fang
"Considered", but acceptable? Surely not after 3 months. That's just a cheap gimmick. I would also like to point out Just a few months ago you rage quit the forums for the 9001th time over criticism. Somehow this is not linking up to the information you've supplied in your application in which you clearly state you have years dealing with people. Perhaps your fibbing a bit?Quote:
Thank you for your concern, but if you read the application requirements, only 3 months of activity are required to apply and to be considered for acceptance here. Also, if you read my application (which is going to be longer in a few minutes once I finish editing it), you will see that I have years of experience. I will be adding my moderator experience to my application soon.
this is one of your recent replies to a thread on the co forums, you got the attitude as a member, add that with a mod status.... boy!Quote:
Most, if not all, residential ip addresses are dynamic unless changed by the user's configuration (in most countries). ISPs sometimes don't refresh ip addresses that quickly either. With Cox Communications (my ISP), for example, you need to leave your router unplugged all night. Also, if you keep your posts relevant to the topic, then I have no reason to have them deleted.
That's not really professionalism.Quote:
if ya'll are so sketchy on it, why not just give him a test-run? If he passes, it's permanent, if not, he's back to a member. Seems fair to me.
The point being when people have a legitimate reason to get pissed off, they do so?Quote:
That's not really professionalism.
It's a forum for games.
--------
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Exactly mine, and everyone Else's point.
Thank you Decker for your accurate response. Your opinion is valid, however, most members here are also looking at my progression. If you go to Arco's profile (where the bottom post is posted), you'll notice the progressive return of my true personality. In fact, you copied my final posting and posted it as well to Arco's profile. I no longer respond to such immature postings on my walls and videos.Quote:
That's not really professionalism.
I think you need to remember that first of all he wont be the only moderator in the section, and secondly he would have a trial period of a few months, any serious issues with his moderation would be picked up almost immediately if its as bad as you suggest and he would be removed.Quote:
you are applying for a mod, members need to share their opinions " yes/no " and why.
and since you brought it up, thats another reason why you shouldn't be a moderator, you cant even tell the difference between a valid post and a spam, which will end up messing up the conquer sections.