Setup own SRO Server

02/17/2008 16:33 DarkCronicLe#46
is it the newest Oo?
with Legend updates and so on?
where can I get it ?
02/17/2008 16:40 taxiflo2006#47
ICH bekomme das net gebacken kann miaeiner helfen meine icq 312845159
02/17/2008 16:49 Decco Santos#48
i have the old version the 1.006 what i need to do to play on my server?
I have this erro when i click in sro_client [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] How can i fix this?
02/17/2008 16:52 DarkCronicLe#49
I've got the same error - we need 1.141 :(
02/17/2008 18:20 Glavyana#50
someoen can post Next Revision not 70 ore isnt 1 higher becouze i want kill uniques with elite mobs and want to use wizard skills ^^
02/17/2008 18:55 DarkCronicLe#51
If anyone tell me which version I need, I would try to help more..
02/17/2008 18:58 strukel#52
U have to use the original isro version. 1.141 (i think :p)
02/17/2008 19:00 DarkCronicLe#53
where can I get it???
02/17/2008 19:54 strukel#54
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/17/2008 20:04 Sevve92#55
Its the newest version atm
02/17/2008 21:27 DarkCronicLe#56
silkroadonline.net is still offline =/
02/18/2008 14:17 strukel#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
silkroadonline.net is still offline =/
Search at google for silkroad online. Then click on item mail or something.. then the site will work.. really strange but it works
02/18/2008 14:43 DarkCronicLe#58
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

here you can download ^_^
02/18/2008 18:48 granatapfel#59
Why revision 2 now???
02/19/2008 00:17 TheX#60
very fast mirrors:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

SRO Legend II official Client ~ 900 mb

You need to auto update it for playing on your own server.
And dont forget, first delete all entrys about joymax in your host file, because otherwise official silkroad client wont be able to update.

I think now the Beta tests are gone and he is releasing the final revs. Thats why its rev 2 now.. ( i think, im not sure because the Forum is offline right now )