Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

08/24/2017 13:34 404 Not Found#5971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
When did you hear about those bans before or after the 5.6 patch?
after the 5.6 patch i heared of "some" people getting banned, one guy who was 74 after like 1 week of playing ( he obviously totaly overkilled it and was retarded ), and i "heared" other people(atleast 1-2) got banned by only using kroban

tbh, i dont know if they are banned, i just heared some people talking about it

ive used it after 5.6 too in the first week, but im not banned yet, so im not sure if they build something in with the latest patches
08/24/2017 13:38 Paraly#5972
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 Not Found View Post
after the 5.6 patch i heared of "some" people getting banned, one guy who was 74 after like 1 week of playing ( he obviously totaly overkilled it and was retarded ), and i "heared" other people(atleast 1-2) got banned by only using kroban

tbh, i dont know if they are banned, i just heared some people talking about it

ive used it after 5.6 too in the first week, but im not banned yet, so im not sure if they build something in with the latest patches
I thought so, gameforge said at their stream they watch over the game for the next few weeks to check everything goes alright, and everyday you could see GMs online at least at the new servers, who would use a instance script at these times, specially when they track who gets level 65 and 75 first.

However I haven't seen any GM for ~7 days, I doubt instance scripts are dangerous anymore
08/24/2017 14:28 404 Not Found#5973
Quote:
I thought so, gameforge said at their stream they watch over the game for the next few weeks to check everything goes alright, and everyday you could see GMs online at least at the new servers, who would use a instance script at these times, specially when they track who gets level 65 and 75 first.

However I haven't seen any GM for ~7 days, I doubt instance scripts are dangerous anymore
Interesting, why wouldnt they run those scripts forever? I thought thats like "no work" for them to check the instances with scripts 24/7 and autoban people hmmm :confused:

---edit---

BTW, how do you "watchout" for GMs? :D with ur tool and just look around? or do they have any kind of "special spot" ? Where did you see them? :p
08/24/2017 19:21 Paraly#5974
Quote:
Interesting, why wouldnt they run those scripts forever? I thought thats like "no work" for them to check the instances with scripts 24/7 and autoban people hmmm :confused:

---edit---

BTW, how do you "watchout" for GMs? :D with ur tool and just look around? or do they have any kind of "special spot" ? Where did you see them? :p
They just stayed in the middle of sanctum / pande, shared some candies and chated with some players
08/25/2017 04:19 BasicallyANoob#5975
Is there a screen / map overlay that allows the radar to be visualized on your screen. Sorry, new to this tool.
08/25/2017 05:56 mezorr#5976
paralyz 3 account pay pls active.
08/25/2017 12:04 HollyGR#5977
Quote:
Tbh, i thought Krotan is rly dangerous and Garden actually safe ?!?!, i mean i farmed Garden so often without any Problems (manually, no script, even yet) and im so scared of Kroban, would it be safe to go Kroban if its very late? is there a autoban script in or is it just gms waiting to ban player?
Dunno if was just a special time when they made a cool ban-wave on Garden, I abused Lok+Gok for whole months from the time instances was out but in April me and many other people who was doing it got banned on totally anonymous accounts used only for such stuffz.
I said that Kroban is safe because I used and still using on many chars 72+ without any problem and doing it on every weekly reset so for me still alot safer than GoK :D

Ofcourse the warning for GoK was related in case someone is going to use it on some normal account/char :P
08/25/2017 12:14 Paraly#5978
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicallyANoob View Post
Is there a screen / map overlay that allows the radar to be visualized on your screen. Sorry, new to this tool.
There's no radar function
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezorr View Post
paralyz 3 account pay pls active.
Activated :)
08/25/2017 15:42 TheJuste#5979
Is there a command to set ur casting speed like incredibly fast ?
08/25/2017 17:46 Paraly#5980
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuste View Post
Is there a command to set ur casting speed like incredibly fast ?
No, we can't manipulate cast speed on retail servers
08/25/2017 19:59 TheJuste#5981
Quote:
No, we can't manipulate cast speed on retail servers
And attack speed ?
08/25/2017 20:03 mezorr#5982
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuste View Post
And attack speed ?
we can't manipulate any Stat .
08/25/2017 21:20 warleck#5983
i need for takis mision i hate lunas all day T_T
08/26/2017 04:11 Stndartuser123#5984
Hello,

I can not get BOT to use Superior Recovery Potion [item: 162000121]

I already did the change procedure in the registry (w+r) and nothing has changed, only the item unavailable message appears.

I would like the bot to use the item when HP is below 90%

I tried to use it directly in the GUI with autopot> 90 but when the script is running it does not accept the command, when I finish the script it understands the command and uses the pot.

Would you help me?

Thank you!
08/26/2017 04:31 Paraly#5985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndartuser123 View Post
Hello,

I can not get BOT to use Superior Recovery Potion [item: 162000121]

I already did the change procedure in the registry (w+r) and nothing has changed, only the item unavailable message appears.

I would like the bot to use the item when HP is below 90%

I tried to use it directly in the GUI with autopot> 90 but when the script is running it does not accept the command, when I finish the script it understands the command and uses the pot.

Would you help me?

Thank you!
So you want to use the potion while a script is running? you're talking about the combat wizard script?