Seafight Offline: RELOADED

08/03/2013 21:36 war-sloop#571
Ok no problem poczatki ! No no im not mad at you its just its unluck :)
08/04/2013 08:33 CinevaDeUndeva#572
Nice work war and poczatki and about bp that they will close server if you try to earn money is right......but like we will have let say same designs like bp than means is a copy...and they can close even for that...you know we wil ltake some players frm bp and will come to play on this srv...so the limit of players is a good ideea...why we dont have an beta seafight?cause lol all went there to play and real seafight was empty...that can happen again..
08/04/2013 09:42 seafight...#573
wait, war-sloop and poczatki ,I haven't checked the posts in 4 days,but I see there's going to be a limited number of players,for security measures,that's very good ,but what do I have to do to become a trusted player???
I really want to be one of the players of this game
Cheers :)
08/04/2013 11:57 poczatki#574
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight... View Post
wait, war-sloop and poczatki ,I haven't checked the posts in 4 days,but I see there's going to be a limited number of players,for security measures,that's very good ,but what do I have to do to become a trusted player???
I really want to be one of the players of this game
Cheers :)
You're tursted :)

You're supporting us since i've joined project (or even war-sloop started this one).

If you're inquisitive, this is list of all battle-titles:

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
08/04/2013 12:27 war-sloop#575
Hey how about a list of trusted player ?
08/04/2013 12:36 seafight...#576
Quote:
Originally Posted by poczatki View Post
You're tursted :)

You're supporting us since i've joined project (or even war-sloop started this one).

If you're inquisitive, this is list of all battle-titles:

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
thank you so much :) ,I am happy to know that I am a trusted player ,thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by war-sloop View Post
Hey how about a list of trusted player ?
yes,that would be a good idea war-sloop,this way we can know who will play the game
08/04/2013 12:45 jarit#577
Quote:
Originally Posted by war-sloop View Post
Hey how about a list of trusted player ?
And how many players will be on this list?^^
08/04/2013 12:58 poczatki#578
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
And how many players will be on this list?^^
All of tursted epvpers from seafight section will be added to this list :)

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
08/04/2013 13:18 Fear1231#579
jako polaka mozesz mnie tez wrzucic ;p
08/04/2013 13:35 Xppaa#580
Update 1.5.2 please ?
08/04/2013 13:42 jarit#581
Quote:
Originally Posted by poczatki View Post
All of tursted epvpers from seafight section will be added to this list :)

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
Will you also add a chat for the online version?
08/04/2013 14:00 poczatki#582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
Will you also add a chat for the online version?
Yup. We've got ready chat now.

We're searching for CMs / MODs and TMs (Please don't spam here).
I'll post requirements soon.

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
08/04/2013 14:14 ImJunnior#583
Quote:
Originally Posted by poczatki View Post
Yup. We've got ready chat now.

We're searching for CMs / MODs and TMs (Please don't spam here).
I'll post requirements soon.

Greetings.
BlueMagic.
Its a cute honey for my ears :D , About White list . Its will be cleaver if we will add the players in facebook group :)
08/04/2013 14:38 jarit#584
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJunnior View Post
Its a cute honey for my ears :D , About White list . Its will be cleaver if we will add the players in facebook group :)
I think a epvp-group would be better.. because no everybody want to share his facebook name. ;D
08/04/2013 14:51 poczatki#585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
I think a epvp-group would be better.. because no everybody want to share his facebook name. ;D
Yup. This is great idea :)

Greetings.
BlueMagic.