Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

04/27/2017 12:04 Paraly#5401
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra29929 View Post
last 3 version doesnt work.. they cant inject -.-

3.55 is the last one who works
Patch your Aion to the latest state with the offical launcher, I guess you play at EU and you skip the launcher all the time.
04/27/2017 22:01 Paralover#5402
Hi Paraly!

Is possible to know when a gunner is using a canon or pistols?

I need ensure the the canon is up to use canon skills then change to pistols and ensure the pistols is up.

Can you help me?
04/27/2017 22:16 Paraly#5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralover View Post
Hi Paraly!

Is possible to know when a gunner is using a canon or pistols?

I need ensure the the canon is up to use canon skills then change to pistols and ensure the pistols is up.

Can you help me?
Like this
Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x520,WORD,=2800;<-- base atkspeed of weapon
WaitForResponse=Using Cannon;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x520,WORD,=1800;<-- base atkspeed of weapon
WaitForResponse=Using Pistol;
#ENDIF
04/28/2017 05:37 Exem strike#5404
What program is giving you trouble? At the time that the commands appear in the chat it keeps blinking and the script does not work, this has been happening to me for some days I have to restart the pc but before it did not happen
04/28/2017 07:07 Paralover#5405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Like this
Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x520,WORD,=2800;<-- base atkspeed of weapon
WaitForResponse=Using Cannon;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x520,WORD,=1800;<-- base atkspeed of weapon
WaitForResponse=Using Pistol;
#ENDIF
:awesome:
04/28/2017 12:45 Paraly#5406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
What program is giving you trouble? At the time that the commands appear in the chat it keeps blinking and the script does not work, this has been happening to me for some days I have to restart the pc but before it did not happen
We could do teamviewer later today in case you want to
04/30/2017 16:15 Xman2222#5407
Fissure Script consistently fails with 1 of my characters. Can't seem to determine why. It fails some on other characters, but 1 in particular never gets past Command=; WaitForResponse to even get started. On others I can usually exit instance and come back in to get it to run. Do have latest builds. Thank you.
04/30/2017 16:17 Paraly#5408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman2222 View Post
Fissure Script consistently fails with 1 of my characters. Can't seem to determine why. It fails some on other characters, but 1 in particular never gets past Command=; WaitForResponse to even get started. On others I can usually exit instance and come back in to get it to run. Do have latest builds. Thank you.
Run this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] with the toon which has problems and tell me which results you get at the end
04/30/2017 17:37 Exem strike#5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
We could do teamviewer later today in case you want to
Hi, I'm sorry for the delay in responding and I only saw it now, but then it just happens sometimes I could not know the time that will happen to connect the teamviewer, but thank you, there are a couple of days that do not happen

What changes in the automorph update?
04/30/2017 17:40 Paraly#5410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Hi, I'm sorry for the delay in responding and I only saw it now, but then it just happens sometimes I could not know the time that will happen to connect the teamviewer, but thank you, there are a couple of days that do not happen

What changes in the automorph update?
I changed the chat pointer in 3.65 hopefully it's better now.
I completly rewrote the automorph script, it will skip characters which are below level 10, it will auto select the right receipt without having to select the receipt and "show select only" at any toon like before, and some other minor improvements.
04/30/2017 18:33 ruberhekk#5411
Quick question, probably been asked before but hard to search. I'm about to reformat, do I need to reactivate? I've backuped id ofc. :)
04/30/2017 19:01 Paraly#5412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruberhekk View Post
Quick question, probably been asked before but hard to search. I'm about to reformat, do I need to reactivate? I've backuped id ofc. :)
should be at the FAQ at the topic :p
You just need to backup your ID, once you've done the format send me a PM with your email, previous ID and new ID
04/30/2017 19:48 ruberhekk#5413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
should be at the FAQ at the topic :p
You just need to backup your ID, once you've done the format send me a PM with your email, previous ID and new ID
Yeah sorry man I must be blind :o
04/30/2017 20:55 ronkan0813#5414
Hi Paraly,

I just made payment to buy another hack for my 2nd PC, my paypal email : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Please help to activate.
04/30/2017 20:56 Paraly#5415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I just made payment to buy another hack for my 2nd PC, my paypal email : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Please help to activate.
I've activated your ID few minutes after you've done the payment