[New Bot] RuBot

05/11/2012 17:58 kintarooe#526
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjason View Post
Hi there, i have just paid for the 1 month subscription but have yet to receive it even after 10 hours. Is there something wrong? Sent you an email already...
@jazzjason; Already solved, make sure that your paypal email is a valid one :)
05/12/2012 21:05 Luôô#527
anyone banned for this?
05/13/2012 01:20 VisualDrug#528
seems as if 10 Euro is a bit much for a month on a free to play game.. But who knows. I MIGHT try it.
05/13/2012 07:52 sicex#529
easier to just use ingame macros add in an autoclicker and bam u have a completely LEGAL UNBANNABLE BOT i mean why pay the commands for macro are simple ingame
/Select MobName
/Attack
/Skill Skill name
/Wait time


etc etc
05/13/2012 18:00 Clickslither#530
Have been using it for a month now. Worth buying ;] I'll get new key in few days, keep up the good work ;p
05/14/2012 09:31 kintarooe#531
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualDrug View Post
seems as if 10 Euro is a bit much for a month on a free to play game.. But who knows. I MIGHT try it.
@VisualDrug; Yea just try the trial before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luôô View Post
anyone banned for this?
@Luôô; So far I only got 1 report about 1 account banned, you can read it up on the facebook page of rubot.

He kinda overdid it non stop farming in brusthonin at lvl 49 mobs as lvl 55 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickslither View Post
Have been using it for a month now. Worth buying ;] I'll get new key in few days, keep up the good work ;p
@Clickslither; Thanks alot for your feedback :)
05/14/2012 19:59 fokolo#532
Hey i'm really interested in this. I have paypal and everything. So how this works is i download it then send you money via paypal and u send me a one month key, right? How much would 10 euros be in dollars?
05/14/2012 20:24 kintarooe#533
Quote:
Originally Posted by fokolo View Post
Hey i'm really interested in this. I have paypal and everything. So how this works is i download it then send you money via paypal and u send me a one month key, right? How much would 10 euros be in dollars?
@fokolo; you just go on my site in my shop. Press on the key you want and it takes you to paypal (it will automatically convert $ to €). Once you made the payment and it got authenticated it will send you the key right away.

Regards
05/18/2012 07:50 Kelly-Bailey#534
I think you should make the Trial without any level-limit, idk if the bot would work as good as it does for a lvl1 char...
05/19/2012 09:16 Kelly-Bailey#535
I paid for a 30days license, i haven't got a key yet... >.<
05/19/2012 14:13 kintarooe#536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly-Bailey View Post
I think you should make the Trial without any level-limit, idk if the bot would work as good as it does for a lvl1 char...
@Kelly-Bailey; that's not in my might, but I will suggest it to hronos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly-Bailey View Post
I paid for a 30days license, i haven't got a key yet... >.<
@Kelly-Bailey; make sure to check the e-mail that is bound to your paypal account. Also check the spam and trash folder like it says on the site.

Regards
05/19/2012 16:25 ryu81#537
hallo kennt sich einer mit den einstellung aus für ein sm lvl 51 ?
bin am überlegen auch ich mir key kaufen soll
ps. habe noch alten acc

kann mir da mal einer weiter helfen ?
log

Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:46] Running motion...
[20:52:48] Running motion...
[20:52:50] Running motion...
[20:52:50] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:51] Running motion...
[20:52:53] Running motion...
[20:52:55] Running motion...
[20:52:56] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:56] Running motion...
[20:52:58] Running motion...
[20:53:00] Running motion...
[20:53:01] Running motion...
[20:53:01] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:53:03] Running motion...
[20:53:04] Running motion...
[20:53:05] Request Stop...
[20:53:05] [!] Stop bot
[20:53:05] Bot stopped!


kommt immer das gleiche
05/19/2012 21:35 kintarooe#538
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu81 View Post
hallo kennt sich einer mit den einstellung aus für ein sm lvl 51 ?
bin am überlegen auch ich mir key kaufen soll
ps. habe noch alten acc

kann mir da mal einer weiter helfen ?
log

Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:46] Running motion...
[20:52:48] Running motion...
[20:52:50] Running motion...
[20:52:50] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:51] Running motion...
[20:52:53] Running motion...
[20:52:55] Running motion...
[20:52:56] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:52:56] Running motion...
[20:52:58] Running motion...
[20:53:00] Running motion...
[20:53:01] Running motion...
[20:53:01] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees
[20:53:03] Running motion...
[20:53:04] Running motion...
[20:53:05] Request Stop...
[20:53:05] [!] Stop bot
[20:53:05] Bot stopped!


kommt immer das gleiche
@ryu81; klingt nach standard key fehler. Bitte FAQ seite prüfen ...
05/19/2012 21:58 ryu81#539
also in den ordner ist keine datei mit den namen updater.cfg ! hä und habe so mein win eingestell das ich alles sehen kann
05/19/2012 22:51 kintarooe#540
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu81 View Post
also in den ordner ist keine datei mit den namen updater.cfg ! hä und habe so mein win eingestell das ich alles sehen kann
Standartbelegung der tasten ist gemeint.