Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

04/13/2017 13:37 McSmoove#5341
I just got banned on EU. Support says that i used 3rd party in upper abys istance. In fact i did loot all miren chests skipping all. Is it possible that they put a control that if you open the chests bypassing all you get flagged for cheating or something fucked up and i can continue doing that... Do you get many reports of people opening chests in upper abyss getting banned ?
04/13/2017 18:17 Paraly#5342
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
I just got banned on EU. Support says that i used 3rd party in upper abys istance. In fact i did loot all miren chests skipping all. Is it possible that they put a control that if you open the chests bypassing all you get flagged for cheating or something fucked up and i can continue doing that... Do you get many reports of people opening chests in upper abyss getting banned ?
Sure that's why the EU upper fort script isn't at the topic, also I always tell people they shouldn't use the script at EU when they ask for a link to the script
04/13/2017 18:22 McSmoove#5343
Uhm ok than, didnt knew. Guess in NA they dont care.

If i can ask, what is safe to do than on EU ?

Thank you
04/13/2017 18:28 Paraly#5344
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoove View Post
Uhm ok than, didnt knew. Guess in NA they dont care.

If i can ask, what is safe to do than on EU ?

Thank you
Everything except Upper forts and Lost Refuge.
So Fissure of Oblivion, Fallen Poeta, Combat Wizard, Aethertapping script, AutoCraft are the most used and safe scripts.
04/13/2017 19:17 Linguaruvida#5345
hi paraly i bought and download some minute ago and when i click on tools he still doesn't open,can you help me?
04/13/2017 20:02 Paraly#5346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguaruvida View Post
hi paraly i bought and download some minute ago and when i click on tools he still doesn't open,can you help me?
All new payments got activated 5 minutes ago, it should work now :)
If it doesn't work send me a private message with your payment details.
04/13/2017 20:17 Exem strike#5347
Paraly is possible to create a skill.pak?
Formerly in aion 2.7 3.0 existed a skill.pak that took skill animation without delay
It was the same flightpath file, you put it in your folder and he did this job.
04/13/2017 20:19 Paraly#5348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly is possible to create a skill.pak?
Formerly in aion 2.7 3.0 existed a skill.pak that took skill animation without delay
It was the same flightpath file, you put it in your folder and he did this job.
Most stuff from the skill.pak gets checked serversided as well, I already tried several things with it.
04/13/2017 20:47 Exem strike#5349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Most stuff from the skill.pak gets checked serversided as well, I already tried several things with it.
I understand, thanks for replying so quickly.
04/14/2017 20:59 Exem strike#5350
Anyone know how to get into fissure as a group?
04/15/2017 13:43 ihumberto#5351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Anyone know how to get into fissure as a group?
When you click to enter in fissure, at this time other ppl have to invite you to group, but you need to accept the group inside the fissure

I hope you understand =)
04/15/2017 14:57 Exem strike#5352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihumberto View Post
When you click to enter in fissure, at this time other ppl have to invite you to group, but you need to accept the group inside the fissure

I hope you understand =)
I understood, and I'll try, thank you very much for answering me.
04/15/2017 19:13 thegracen#5353
i bought my key but i havent gotten anything in my email after a few days.
04/15/2017 19:16 Paraly#5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegracen View Post
i bought my key but i havent gotten anything in my email after a few days.
Your ID just get activated once you paid, so you can just go on and use the downloads from the thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
If you can't run it send me a private message with your unique-ID and your PayPal email.
04/18/2017 17:49 ronkan0813#5355
Hi Paraly,

I know it might be old topic to discuss but I really want to know if this hack can support General Shop hack for kinah, please kindly answer.

Thank you