Para's Script Library

07/06/2016 08:02 Manita90#496
Never mind, I fixed it.
07/07/2016 10:44 lemon07r#497
Boop
07/07/2016 15:20 alexis6166#498
that IO script is for any NA event I guess?
07/07/2016 15:23 Paraly#499
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis6166 View Post
that IO script is for any NA event I guess?
The IO script doesn't need a event, it will loot idiums and cannonballs 24/7 and there's chance of droping omegas.
07/08/2016 21:41 K0LL3G3#500
Does that work for EU too or just for NA?
07/08/2016 22:12 Paraly#501
Quote:
Originally Posted by K0LL3G3 View Post
Does that work for EU too or just for NA?
It only works at NA.
07/08/2016 22:31 xndinlove#502
here is the biggest idiot so far..

please, do NOT be like this guy. ty ><

ppl are stupid JEEEEEESUSSSSSS
07/09/2016 02:20 K0LL3G3#503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It only works at NA.
thats sad :/ is there something simliar for eu atm? :)
07/09/2016 12:12 Paraly#504
Quote:
Originally Posted by K0LL3G3 View Post
thats sad :/ is there something simliar for eu atm? :)
No, you could create a aethertapping script + AutoMorph script and craft consumables
07/09/2016 20:30 Exem strike#505
any changes in the script Tiamat stronghold?
07/09/2016 20:31 Paraly#506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
any changes in the script Tiamat stronghold?
The name of the skeleton boss was wrong in german and english, I've also added ranged skills to add the boss for classes which don't have ranged auto attacks.
07/09/2016 21:06 ♛Wolf♛#507
A Other Bug Report :

In the script AutoMorph Single Use are the coordinates from the Mouse false:
I edit from Mouse=277,353;
to Mouse=277,380;


The Y Coordinate was false on my Aion NA , English Version
07/09/2016 21:21 Paraly#508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛Wolf♛ View Post
A Other Bug Report :

In the script AutoMorph Single Use are the coordinates from the Mouse false:
I edit from Mouse=277,353;
to Mouse=277,380;


The Y Coordinate was false on my Aion NA , English Version
yea right the Craft all button is a bit lower at NA as it is at EU, thanks.
07/10/2016 04:44 fraukaujiro#509
any way to buy without paypal?
07/10/2016 11:35 lemon07r#510
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraukaujiro View Post
any way to buy without paypal?
As mentioned in another thread nope, its the only way. You can pay with credit card VIA paypal however.