Boxybot

08/25/2012 23:52 Arby#496
Updating main post now. Just give me some time (:
EDIT: Uploaded new version. Added VT.
08/26/2012 00:07 StormTempest#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidanco123 View Post
thanks im configure alone timings and ban me very strong account
your recommendation for less chance of ban which timings to use?
The chance of ban is really a matter of luck. But you can try with some timings like x amount of boxes (not a huge amount), during x time (regular amount of time), afking during x time (a low time), and something like that, I don't really know xd.


Regards, StormTempest
08/26/2012 00:24 Yakuza™#498
WTF is that?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/26/2012 00:26 StormTempest#499
Maybe you are destroyed and/or you are laggy or your drones need to repair.


Regards, StormTempest
08/26/2012 00:29 Yakuza™#500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
Maybe you are destroyed and/or you are laggy or your drones need to repair.


Regards, StormTempest

Nope i was collecting a few seconds before...then i logged out to edit the timings...After i edited the timings i wanted login again and then this came...
08/26/2012 00:30 S4GaT#501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
WTF is that?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
is a Bug. New version : D
08/26/2012 00:40 Yakuza™#502
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4GaT View Post
is a Bug. New version : D
I've the newest version :facepalm:
08/26/2012 00:56 linksus#503
No, when you edit the timings file to often, then will "ban" your the boxybot for a short time :D It's the true...
08/26/2012 00:59 Yakuza™#504
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
No, when you edit the timings file to often, then will "ban" your the boxybot for a short time :D It's the true...
Often? It's the first time for 5 or 6 month that i use this bot
08/26/2012 00:59 *kaat*#505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
WTF is that?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i had it a while ago on a new acc. u need to add an repair bot it is confused cuz it needs a rep but cant repair. if not try to reinstal might help.
08/26/2012 01:09 mustangv7#506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
WTF is that?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
BoxyBot its in sleeping mode. I think that option is for 24/7 botting. Check your timings if you want to disable it.
08/26/2012 01:10 myron836#507
just delete, restart windows then download boxy again
08/26/2012 02:22 Soldi3runit#508
IS there a problem with Boxybot? I keep getting disconnected?
08/26/2012 02:29 linksus#509
Please download the new version [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]......
08/26/2012 02:45 Soldi3runit#510
I did, i get disconnected everytime the bot sees an enemy. I know I am not getting shot down because when I click the reconnect button, it connects back in the same spot it disconnects at.