Rappelz server files

05/06/2011 17:03 arniz#481
so when you guys open beta server?
05/06/2011 17:05 lilnani#482
i want telecaster database query and Arcadia database query
05/06/2011 17:06 khshe#483
so what will you give me a backup?
05/06/2011 17:13 demonroro#484
@cannon0011 I think i didnt explained correctly. I got tamed genie but, when i put it in formation i get an empty pet... I can summon it but there are no models displayed... Invisible pet x)
05/06/2011 17:16 khshe#485
Well guys I ask is for a good make me a copy of the database of all three = (((
05/06/2011 17:23 khshe#486
tell me what to do to a pet was placed on the form. beings??
05/06/2011 17:23 lilnani#487
i have error when i login to sql server 2008 r2 and 2005

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

click to big size
05/06/2011 17:41 kaizoku801#488
Quote:
Originally Posted by khshe View Post
Well guys I ask is for a good make me a copy of the database of all three = (((
Dude just be patient... you've posted like 10 times already asking for the backup files... it's been said over and over again all that you need is in the pages, Link said he's gonna make a tutorial at the weekend cus he's busy now... Just wait patiently and leave the forums to something other then spams of same thing over and over again...
05/06/2011 17:48 khshe#489
=)
05/06/2011 19:11 Link404#490
Some of you guys can't stop annoying. I had to read now more than 10 pages I guess, and let me say... ~6 posts were useful....

I'm gonna post the guide now, just be patient.
05/06/2011 19:21 Strean#491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
Some of you guys can't stop annoying. I had to read now more than 10 pages I guess, and let me say... ~6 posts were useful....

I'm gonna post the guide now, just be patient.
if youre Guide are useful you got my respect ; )
05/06/2011 19:21 lilnani#492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
Some of you guys can't stop annoying. I had to read now more than 10 pages I guess, and let me say... ~6 posts were useful....

I'm gonna post the guide now, just be patient.

guide for wht
05/06/2011 19:23 khshe#493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
Some of you guys can't stop annoying. I had to read now more than 10 pages I guess, and let me say... ~6 posts were useful....

I'm gonna post the guide now, just be patient.
bug with the addition of a pet in the form. there fixed it?
05/06/2011 19:33 leduan#494
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
guide for wht
to make a own server :)
05/06/2011 19:34 lilnani#495
thnaksssssssssss