[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

03/20/2024 21:07 Fighters87#4771
modern internal... what memories! they had three dt in two months ��
03/20/2024 21:09 Exspira#4772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
modern internal... what memories! they had three dt in two months ��
That's what I am saying. No need to rush with anything. Already seen it happen.
Take time, build rep in community and then everything is good.

No need to rush anything or anyone.
03/20/2024 21:39 ilow-#4773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post

Hello!
TG is not the best way to get any support?
Seems like 1day keys gone, may I ask why?
03/20/2024 21:41 *Qubit#4774
Quote:

Stealthware has been publicly selling and active in these forums since early November. I don't think adding one provider that has a good track record over 4-5 months is rushing anything, but it's Xenos' decision.
03/20/2024 21:55 Exspira#4775
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
Hello!
TG is not the best way to get any support?
Seems like 1day keys gone, may I ask why?
Website or Discord. We are not using TG for support.
03/20/2024 21:58 Joycap#4776
Quote:
This. Not the end of anything. One provider closed sales and left market. Another one mentioned is already back up for testing and will soon set back status to UD.

Xenos already made mistake when he added some dude with rushing approach called Modern Internal or something like that. They ended up exit scamming shortly after release and 2 detections in short time.

I'd not rush with adding anything new until proven good for longer time.

Pretty sure no one wants new Modern Internal to happen.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It is good to be careful when StealthWare is a GoldenGun rebrand. :rolleyes:

Its interesting because they admit in their chat AcDiamond is a reseller of StealthWare when asked about it so the similarities continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
So sad that IW has ended. It was the only cheat which accepted cloud PCs and KVMs which I use every day, so it was a life saver. Are there any other cheats that also support either clouds or KVMs as well?
I didnt even know they allow that. Makes me respect full IW team even more. Heart broken. :(
03/20/2024 22:20 Phil_Swift#4777
Anyone recommend any spoofer to replace IW Privacy tool?
03/20/2024 22:39 CatPowerCat#4778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post

Its interesting because they admit in their chat AcDiamond is a reseller of StealthWare when asked about it so the similarities continues.

I didnt even know they allow that. Makes me respect full IW team even more. Heart broken. :(

Yeah, it wasn't something they actively advertised because of security risks, but if you went and mentioned it on a ticket, they'd whitelist your vm's hwid and you'd be able to use it. I have only seen two cheats do that which were obstruction for cs and IW for cod. :(
03/20/2024 22:41 Chandman#4779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Removed Interwebz from the list after their closure.

Who should be added on the list?

Some that have requested:
Synthetic Skill
Stealthware
Unnamed (Fecurity Reseller?)

+1 Vouch for Synthetic.

Been using it for about 2 1/2 months now with absolutely zero issues whatsoever!
03/20/2024 23:01 Prineapple#4780
Any recommendations for a controller player? I got an eo 3 day before iw went down and it’s okay. But I miss how iw radar showed whole map. Also something that supports frame gen cuz I have a 40series card.

I’d consider po again but ds4 seems confusing and I’d need to find a new controller
03/20/2024 23:41 Dan The Minx#4781
Quote:

All you have is negative things to say correct? You seem like a child. Or a very negative adult. Anything that is not what you like you automatically start to produce hatred and spew negativity. So what if it’s a reseller? The reseller can change the cheat and do as they please from what I have read and noticed, maybe qubit can correct me if I’m wrong. Also, Mr bitter negativity how is it a rebrand if they are selling it to someone else? You make no sense and you need to look at what you are typing before you post it sir. Sorry if this is not the correct pronoun for you, don’t mean to offend you Mr bitter.
03/20/2024 23:44 Joycap#4782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Minx View Post
All you have is negative things to say correct? You seem like a child. Or a very negative adult. Anything that is not what you like you automatically start to produce hatred and spew negativity. So what if it’s a reseller? The reseller can change the cheat and do as they please from what I have read and noticed, maybe qubit can correct me if I’m wrong. Also, Mr bitter negativity how is it a rebrand if they are selling it to someone else? You make no sense and you need to look at what you are typing before you post it sir. Sorry if this is not the correct pronoun for you, don’t mean to offend you Mr bitter.
Does not matter to you that StealthWare used to be called GoldenGun and exit scam after detection? :confused: Everyone here insults AcDiamond but praise StealthWare, they are the same. :confused:
03/20/2024 23:47 Dan The Minx#4783
Quote:
Does not matter to you that StealthWare used to be called GoldenGun and exit scam after detection? :confused: Everyone here insults AcDiamond but praise StealthWare, they are the same. :confused:
It was also a completely different cheat then and internal if I have researched correctly, now it is an external. So you have a problem with everyone who changes their name like Facebook to meta and Twitter to x? What’s your deal? You need a hug or something to make you feel better or loved?
03/20/2024 23:51 Joycap#4784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Minx View Post
It was also a completely different cheat then and internal if I have researched correctly, now it is an external. So you have a problem with everyone who changes their name like Facebook to meta and Twitter to x? What’s your deal? You need a hug or something to make you feel better or loved?
Great logic so we dont have concerns because he sells on a new name StealthWare instead of just GoldenGun AcDiamond anymore. :D Its the same dev dummy.
03/20/2024 23:54 halofreak69#4785
That's interesting. Is it the same dev(s) that did the exit scam with GoldenGun that is currently providing for Acdiamond and Stealthware?