FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

10/07/2020 17:42 Themdead#4696
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
i have used it before when it was actually good i used all of season 5 never got undetected now there is to many people using it and its so easy to purchase and get your hands how about think first before shouting insults thanks sir good day to you.

Season 5 is not the same as season 6. Apex Have upgraded their Anticheat since then!! You don't know what you're talking about because you don't use this product anymore. So your ideas or wise words, noone can use what you say!!! You the most hated man on epvp.... I love it
10/08/2020 07:56 laudalasan#4697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
Season 5 is not the same as season 6. Apex Have upgraded their Anticheat since then!! You don't know what you're talking about because you don't use this product anymore. So your ideas or wise words, noone can use what you say!!! You the most hated man on epvp.... I love it
This dude is fucking annoying lol. He concludes that FP is detected every week. Like bruh, its detected, sure then just go buy another cheat. What's the point telling here again and again that you are gonna buy another hack? Not like Banek is gonna beg you to stay lmao. Your existence means nothing to us or banek xD Petition to ban YOYOME from this thread
10/08/2020 08:19 YOYOME#4698
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
This dude is fucking annoying lol. He concludes that FP is detected every week. Like bruh, its detected, sure then just go buy another cheat. What's the point telling here again and again that you are gonna buy another hack? Not like Banek is gonna beg you to stay lmao. Your existence means nothing to us or banek xD Petition to ban YOYOME from this thread
Ok then continue using fp and get banned all over again. I read the thread dude, that person banned this person banned all over the place like bruh. The cheat is detected but people still use it ?? wow ok logic is missing around here. Last time i checked fp was good season 5 then eac buffed anti cheat season 6 but people still kept using it even after fp was getting updated on the regular i fail to see logic in that but banek swears its undetected ??
10/08/2020 08:35 laudalasan#4699
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Ok then continue using fp and get banned all over again. I read the thread dude, that person banned this person banned all over the place like bruh. The cheat is detected but people still use it ?? wow ok logic is missing around here. Last time i checked fp was good season 5 then eac buffed anti cheat season 6 but people still kept using it even after fp was getting updated on the regular i fail to see logic in that but banek swears its undetected ??
Remind me, how is it any of your business if people keep using it? Lol I don't use it. I have played season 5 and got Predator 150 with it. Got banned in season 6. I don't really care about it. I have used over 10 cheats. So far, every cheat provider lies that its never been detected. Legit every cheat provider. Sure there are better cheats who don't get detected every week. Since you care about people so much, are you gonna pay for their cheats? If not then its not any of your business, you concluded its a bad cheat yeah? You stopped using it. Then i FAIL TO SEE THE LOGIC why you keep coming here everyday religiously just to shit talk here. Like why not just use other cheat and talk in their thread lol
10/09/2020 01:40 keenkong1290#4700
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
Remind me, how is it any of your business if people keep using it? Lol I don't use it. I have played season 5 and got Predator 150 with it. Got banned in season 6. I don't really care about it. I have used over 10 cheats. So far, every cheat provider lies that its never been detected. Legit every cheat provider. Sure there are better cheats who don't get detected every week. Since you care about people so much, are you gonna pay for their cheats? If not then its not any of your business, you concluded its a bad cheat yeah? You stopped using it. Then i FAIL TO SEE THE LOGIC why you keep coming here everyday religiously just to shit talk here. Like why not just use other cheat and talk in their thread lol
Facts all day lmao!!
10/09/2020 08:48 Adderalldaddy#4701
Is anyone else getting the Socket Error upon injecting this cheat??
10/09/2020 08:54 Jaxyn#4702
Hello,

I purchased the cheat for 1 week, 5 days ago or so. It was down for a period of time when apex updated (which is fair enough) but is now down again, and just says socket error when i load up the cheat.

A lot if my playtime has been cut short because of these issues.

The cheats themselves are really cool though, and very fun to use when i am able to.
10/09/2020 13:53 banek192#4703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderalldaddy View Post
Is anyone else getting the Socket Error upon injecting this cheat??
Please wait for fix.

-------
Server issue is fixed
10/10/2020 10:48 LJEND#4704
Spec count is fixed atm?
10/10/2020 13:34 banek192#4705
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Spec count is fixed atm?
Should work fine, check it.
10/10/2020 18:08 LJEND#4706
Nope it only shows the numbers, not the names.
10/10/2020 23:29 banek192#4707
Quote:
Nope it only shows the numbers, not the names.
In ranked or normal games?
10/11/2020 00:02 LJEND#4708
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
In ranked or normal games?
No matter, spectator is spectator. Its not working for some days.
10/11/2020 14:39 banek192#4709
Quote:
No matter, spectator is spectator. Its not working for some days.
Okay will tell coder.
10/11/2020 21:09 Boisjoli#4710
how do you open the menu ? The cheat is not working for me