[dev] Toshinou – open-source DarkOrbit tool/bot

04/03/2018 23:45 MorrisSHM#451
Do I have to do something? It always says the printer needs to be updated, though the bot still works.
04/04/2018 13:44 PLEASEkeep#452
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/04/2018 16:28 ziya31#453
Again the same. The problem has not improved. The ship is not being repaired.
screen is freezing
04/04/2018 18:47 mchqeen12#454
Tamir olmayı açmazsan oyun donmaz kendin tamir edebilirsin.
04/04/2018 23:18 izzy77#455
Can anyone help me please. Im doing everything correctly and press start but nothing happening just opening game no bot screen

TR: ya beyler her şeyi eksiksiz yapıyorum eminim ama oyuna girince bot ekranı gelmiyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Dont open bot ?
Same problem can anyone help me
04/05/2018 14:40 LioNPowA#456
Offline?
04/05/2018 14:52 Hülygecivokaztcs#457
Quote:
Originally Posted by LioNPowA View Post
Offline?
yes..
04/05/2018 15:44 LioNPowA#458
my god .. another 1 mounth? this is best bot of the moment i prefer pay this 10$ but that it is always updated
04/05/2018 15:45 Freshek#459
Quote:
Originally Posted by LioNPowA View Post
my god .. another 1 mounth? this is best bot of the moment i prefer pay this 10$ but that it is always updated
2 months this time :kappa:
04/05/2018 16:05 LioNPowA#460
Realy why not pay for this bor? xD
04/05/2018 16:22 Freshek#461
Quote:
Originally Posted by LioNPowA View Post
Realy why not pay for this bor? xD
I have a job + I still go to school. I don't have enough time to maintain it. That's why it's free.
04/05/2018 17:39 mchqeen12#462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
I have a job + I still go to school. I don't have enough time to maintain it. That's why it's free.
31 çekmeyi bırak da botu hızlı güncelle piç.
04/05/2018 17:53 Freshek#463
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Yarramı ye piç.
RTE botu güncellesin
04/05/2018 18:43 qaswed003#464
RTE ne alaka? :D :D
04/05/2018 19:10 ziya31#465
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's abbreviated=RTE
world leader :cool: