@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
My friend you've coded the best fishing bot to date.
Going through your source everything was documented very well. I made a slight adjustment to the fish catching for more frequent perfects but I'm sure it varies slightly based on the user.
There is a very popular trade power leveling trick that can easily get you to master trading in about 24 hours I would like to use your path finding method to automate this process and release the working version when finished. That is if you don't mind me utilizing some of your amazing work ;)
Also.. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Cheers
My friend you've coded the best fishing bot to date.
Going through your source everything was documented very well. I made a slight adjustment to the fish catching for more frequent perfects but I'm sure it varies slightly based on the user.
There is a very popular trade power leveling trick that can easily get you to master trading in about 24 hours I would like to use your path finding method to automate this process and release the working version when finished. That is if you don't mind me utilizing some of your amazing work ;)
Also.. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I also encountered this problem in Velia. I was able to fix it by changing the order in which the bot visited NPCs to keep it from going that route and getting stuck on the wall. Give it a shot lemme know what you get :)Quote:
The autopath is very inconsistent. Sometimes it sells and repairs items sometimes not by the NPCs. Although i can never get through with one whole run in Velia cuz character gets bugged after selling to the trade manager by walking into a wall.
1920x1080 settings here.
Cheers