Aloken error

12/13/2010 11:33 HellSpider#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by huquinho View Post
I know to solve your problem but I will not give away I'm with another problem, but not post here if you do not know how to solve this problem will not know my resolve
The problems are already fixed, Aloken is fully working. Thanks for your offer tho :).

Btw, if you want Aloken, check the unpacked EG files I posted, I removed Themida, that's the harderst part, you should be able to figure out the rest (look at EGDK.dll) :).
12/13/2010 13:13 gedimazs#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
The problems are already fixed, Aloken is fully working. Thanks for your offer tho :).

Btw, if you want Aloken, check the unpacked EG files I posted, I removed Themida, that's the harderst part, you should be able to figure out the rest (look at EGDK.dll) :).
Would be nice if you point to that your post with unpacked EG files with removed Themida. Sorry I was searching for your posts but did not find.
12/13/2010 13:27 huquinho#33
HellSpider
put your post here also not found.
12/13/2010 13:50 HellSpider#34
Info + unpacked dekaron.exe (however, you wont need the unpacked exe as it has no edits, just use your dekaron.exe):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Unpacked EGDK.dll with stripped VMs:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/13/2010 14:23 pieter#35
i remember that one, it's quite easy to find the strings it looks for and change them
but u gotta have the tools for it :)
12/13/2010 15:21 HellSpider#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
i remember that one, it's quite easy to find the strings it looks for and change them
but u gotta have the tools for it :)
Nah, the DLL wont run properly because of the stripped VMs, it will just generate access violation exceptions.

I'm talking about extracting the Aloken stuff from the DLL :).

You can find out which procs lead to the PatchMem() procedure, that way you get the idea which procs try to modify the data in dekaron.exe :).
12/14/2010 08:36 nemesisysf#37
so are you going to release aloken server files ? or create new pserver which has aloken ?
12/14/2010 08:54 bullet21.#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisysf View Post
so are you going to release aloken server files ? or create new pserver which has aloken ?
create a server ofc.
12/14/2010 18:15 [DEV]Pwner#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Is there a problem with that? I don't see others posting any better results of their progress (btw the error in the video is fixed, still got some problems with the DB however)...
that's right ^^ noone done wt u'v done .

Quote:
I know to solve your problem but I will not give away I'm with another problem, but not post here if you do not know how to solve this problem will not know my resolve
i recommend u to leave dekaron pserver section scammer noob

Quote:
Yeah "some" people ask for help and when get the answers close the door in our face... welcome to the jungle, called selfish dekaron pserver section.
that's true , i am sure hell and it'snobody wont share it ^^
and i have alot posts it'snobody says if i would get aloken i will share
so let's see ^^

Quote:
Fail.
Can you make [GM] character as alloken?
stop failing him ,show us ur aloken noob :mad:
12/14/2010 18:20 HellSpider#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4the View Post
Fail.
Can you make [GM] character as alloken?
Fail? Highly unlikely. I'm tired of correcting your skewed views. Can you show me your Aloken? Hmm... no? FYI our Aloken is working, yes we can make [GM] and [DEV] chars as Alokens. And before you ask, no it's not any faked replacement character, it's a 7th character.

@Some others:

And about being selfish, is that what you think I am? I've contributed a damn lot, now when I get something "bigger" working, it's kinda natural that I want to see what it leads to. I might remind that no-one helped be with the EXEs from the beginning. And yet, I've even posted all the files required to get Aloken working, it's actually much easier than you could think ;).
12/14/2010 18:56 [DEV]Pwner#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Fail? Highly unlikely. I'm tired of correcting your skewed views. Can you show me your Aloken? Hmm... no? FYI our Aloken is working, yes we can make [GM] and [DEV] chars as Alokens. And before you ask, no it's not any faked replacement character, it's a 7th character.

@Some others:

And about being selfish, is that what you think I am? I've contributed a damn lot, now when I get something "bigger" working, it's kinda natural that I want to see what it leads to. I might remind that no-one helped be with the EXEs from the beginning. And yet, I've even posted all the files required to get Aloken working, it's actually much easier than you could think ;).
i think everyone will be selfish ^^

btw what program u used on that picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and u added the aloken on dekaron.exe from egdk.dll ?
or u'v created new .dll ?
12/14/2010 19:18 daddycool.#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
@Some others:

And about being selfish, is that what you think I am? I've contributed a damn lot, now when I get something "bigger" working, it's kinda natural that I want to see what it leads to. I might remind that no-one helped be with the EXEs from the beginning. And yet, I've even posted all the files required to get Aloken working, it's actually much easier than you could think ;).
Yeah, i know you've contributed a lot with dekaron pserver section but i dont give name to persons, if you read my post with attention i have said "SOME"... because i've see a lot of people saying about aloken like help me an i'll share... i have this issue... i'll share later... and most don't do this. I don't ask for files, i only ask for a hint to put all the others in the right direction like you did. If anyone don't want to share knowledgment why ask and want for help?
12/14/2010 19:22 HellSpider#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
i think everyone will be selfish ^^

btw what program u used on that picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
OllyDbg 1.10 (just changed colors, you can do it in the options).

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddycool. View Post
Yeah, i know you've contributed a lot with dekaron pserver section but i dont give name to persons, if you read my post with attention i have said "SOME"... because i've see a lot of people saying about aloken like help me an i'll share... i have this issue... i'll share later... and most don't do this. I don't ask for files, i only ask for a hint to put all the others in the right direction like you did. If anyone don't want to share knowledgment why ask and want for help?
I didn't name anyone just because of that reason, but I know there are always whiners, who are never satisfied with anything, it's more like a note to them :).
12/14/2010 19:28 [DEV]Pwner#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
OllyDbg 1.10 (just changed colors, you can do it in the options).



I didn't name anyone just because of that reason, but I know there are always whiners, who are never satisfied with anything, it's more like a note to them :).
i got Ollydbg but it's not showing what ur showing ?
12/14/2010 20:25 HellSpider#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
i got Ollydbg but it's not showing what ur showing ?
The picture is from the beginning of the unpacked dekaron.exe from the EG client, you wont actually need to do anything with their dekaron.exe. Just look on the unpacked EGDK.dll with OllyDbg or some disassembler :).