[Release] MapleRoyals Hack

08/10/2026 03:23 oxych#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraysor View Post
looking for an update on this, i believe they have detection for injected dlls now
any solutions for The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)?Im trying to test my pass.
08/12/2026 01:46 hellraysor#32
did they add a new crc detection? cant inject dlls anymore, even wand 2.0
08/15/2026 10:59 genia16#33
hey nice work, i wonder, do u have anything for maplelegends by any chance? id pay alot for that if i can have ur discord =]
08/15/2026 15:49 yossi290#34
This will work on other v0.83 servers?
09/13/2026 14:51 aslanosim#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq2201 View Post
Just something I made when I was bored.
Got up to level 120 before i was banned, most likely manual detection but I suspect FMA might be detected? Not sure. Used it for a long time no issues. Have fun!


Just inject and go. I used Extreme injector.
Also i highly recommend you make your own HWID/MAC/Hostname/Username spoofer. MapleRoyals checks for those values on character load.

F1 = Toggle Full Map Attack
F2 = Toggle packet logging
F4 = Teleport to fixed location
F6 = PET VAC (auto-loots every 10 drops) (needs meso/item magnet)
F8 = TELEPORT+LOOT
F9 = LOOT ALL (packet-based, picks up all drops on map) (Buggy causes crashes)
F10 = Unload
Shift+F1 = AUTO Change channel on player detection
Shift+F2 = Change channel (manual)
Shift+F3 = Toggle Unlimited Attacks
Shift+F4 = Toggle No Breath


i cannot inject, it give me this error:

the injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq2201 View Post
Just something I made when I was bored.
Got up to level 120 before i was banned, most likely manual detection but I suspect FMA might be detected? Not sure. Used it for a long time no issues. Have fun!


Just inject and go. I used Extreme injector.
Also i highly recommend you make your own HWID/MAC/Hostname/Username spoofer. MapleRoyals checks for those values on character load.

F1 = Toggle Full Map Attack
F2 = Toggle packet logging
F4 = Teleport to fixed location
F6 = PET VAC (auto-loots every 10 drops) (needs meso/item magnet)
F8 = TELEPORT+LOOT
F9 = LOOT ALL (packet-based, picks up all drops on map) (Buggy causes crashes)
F10 = Unload
Shift+F1 = AUTO Change channel on player detection
Shift+F2 = Change channel (manual)
Shift+F3 = Toggle Unlimited Attacks
Shift+F4 = Toggle No Breath


i cannot inject, it give me this error:

the injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)

hey brother, can you help me with injection? it gives me a NULL error, cannot inject.

would highly appreciate your response.

also if u have discord or any other communicating method, i would love to contact you regarding your trainer.. thanks.