[Release] MapleRoyals Hack

05/10/2026 02:13 compaq2201#1
Just something I made when I was bored.
Got up to level 120 before i was banned, most likely manual detection but I suspect FMA might be detected? Not sure. Used it for a long time no issues. Have fun!


Just inject and go. I used Extreme injector.
Also i highly recommend you make your own HWID/MAC/Hostname/Username spoofer. MapleRoyals checks for those values on character load.

F1 = Toggle Full Map Attack
F2 = Toggle packet logging
F4 = Teleport to fixed location
F6 = PET VAC (auto-loots every 10 drops) (needs meso/item magnet)
F8 = TELEPORT+LOOT
F9 = LOOT ALL (packet-based, picks up all drops on map) (Buggy causes crashes)
F10 = Unload
Shift+F1 = AUTO Change channel on player detection
Shift+F2 = Change channel (manual)
Shift+F3 = Toggle Unlimited Attacks
Shift+F4 = Toggle No Breath
05/10/2026 09:07 fang3333#2
why dont sell cheat bro
05/10/2026 10:01 compaq2201#3
Selling cheats is gay
I’d rather people have fun with something I made
05/11/2026 20:22 peperkoek92#4
anything you can make for astravia v83 ?
05/11/2026 20:25 compaq2201#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by peperkoek92 View Post
anything you can make for astravia v83 ?
Yeah absolutely, ill make something for it easily
05/12/2026 14:05 swm97#6
Could you leave me your Discord ID? I have something I’d like to ask you.
05/13/2026 13:41 fang3333#7
make a discord server bro
05/13/2026 15:26 maplemsmesos#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq2201 View Post
Selling cheats is gay
I’d rather people have fun with something I made
You’re aware that FMA, and Pet Vac packets based, and all those cheats are detected in MapleRoyals, right?
I just want you to know so you don’t waste your time on exploits that are meaningless and useless.
Royals is a server with very strong server-side anti-cheat.
05/13/2026 15:33 compaq2201#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplemsmesos View Post
You’re aware that FMA, and Pet Vac packets based, and all those cheats are detected in MapleRoyals, right?
I just want you to know so you don’t waste your time on exploits that are meaningless and useless.
Royals is a server with very strong server-side anti-cheat.
I am aware with FMA, ive been using just pet vac/no delay at a threshold lvl 160 no issues.
05/13/2026 15:50 swm97#10
Could you leave me your Discord ID? I have something I’d like to ask you.

Could you leave me your Discord ID? I have something I’d like to ask you.
05/14/2026 09:47 maplemsmesos#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq2201 View Post
I am aware with FMA, ive been using just pet vac/no delay at a threshold lvl 160 no issues.
Are you aware that a CRC bypass is also needed, since MapleRoyals has a custom integrity check?

So even if you didn’t get banned until level 160, sooner or later you will, especially if you didn’t bypass the check.

Everything is logged on their side.

I’m only saying this for your sake, so there won’t be any misunderstandings and you won’t convince yourself that something here isn’t being detected.
05/14/2026 15:06 luandzbmt#12
Can be used in all v83 versions?
05/14/2026 15:34 maplemsmesos#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luandzbmt View Post
Can be used in all v83 versions?
It depends on whether it has CRC bypass support for all of those servers.
You'll need to ask him.
05/14/2026 16:01 compaq2201#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplemsmesos View Post
Are you aware that a CRC bypass is also needed, since MapleRoyals has a custom integrity check?

So even if you didn’t get banned until level 160, sooner or later you will, especially if you didn’t bypass the check.

Everything is logged on their side.

I’m only saying this for your sake, so there won’t be any misunderstandings and you won’t convince yourself that something here isn’t being detected.
You can’t use packet based pet vac without knowing the 4 byte crc…..
Ofcourse I know it

struct PickupPacket {
uint16_t opcode; // 2 bytes - 0xCA
uint8_t mode; // 1 byte
uint32_t tick; // 4 bytes - GetTickCount()
int16_t playerX; // 2 bytes
int16_t playerY; // 2 bytes
uint32_t objectID; // 4 bytes - drop's OID
uint32_t dwCRC; // 4 bytes - character state hash
}; // 19 bytes total
05/14/2026 19:10 maplemsmesos#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq2201 View Post
You can’t use packet based pet vac without knowing the 4 byte crc…..
Ofcourse I know it

struct PickupPacket {
uint16_t opcode; // 2 bytes - 0xCA
uint8_t mode; // 1 byte
uint32_t tick; // 4 bytes - GetTickCount()
int16_t playerX; // 2 bytes
int16_t playerY; // 2 bytes
uint32_t objectID; // 4 bytes - drop's OID
uint32_t dwCRC; // 4 bytes - character state hash
}; // 19 bytes total
good!,

What about a memory integrity scan?
Did you cover that too?