I dont mind your post even if its negative, as long as your honest. But you are absolutely wrong in your allegation. I did not lure anyone, I did not post a external link and I fully explained everything. Btw, I have been here a long time and I have been active for awhile. I'm not trying to impress anyone. Im engaging with the community with my thoughts and opinions. I'm never rude to anyone nor do I insult anyone. Im only responding to you because I felt both sides of this story need to be present.Quote:
even if i get banned i don't care, check this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
how after my posting he update his posting, he lure ppl outside the forum to buy things and not keep here when here is black market for accounts , i won't vouch for this one who is posting on almost all threads just to make got impress to become a mod
But thank you for your post, I would error on the side of caution about using allegations tho. Your entire post is founded on something I never did however I will not discredit why you think im not worthy, so I will thank you for your post and I hope I cleared up this little error as also shown in the topic you posted. Thank you.
Edit: Also, the link to the topic in question is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]