Overwatch 2 Pixel Aimbot [ 25 Slots ]

10/26/2022 22:59 ayyildizz#31
I wouldn't prefer to use something that's free because there can be some scary stuff in it.
10/27/2022 10:48 MrFacysus#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyildizz View Post
I wouldn't prefer to use something that's free because there can be some scary stuff in it.
True, when something is made for free you often questions what motivated the creator to publish it for free instead of his own benefit, which makes something about it provide him benefit.

19 slots opened
10/29/2022 16:08 Elffir#33
I tested your version and the free version of the unknowcheat forum is identically the same (even better with the adapted configuration and the interception driver which is not yet detected). Why pay a pixel color that is free?
10/29/2022 16:16 MrFacysus#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elffir View Post
I tested your version and the free version of the unknowcheat forum is identically the same (even better with the adapted configuration and the interception driver which is not yet detected). Why pay a pixel color that is free?
Well with the wrong settings probably, but since it's highly customizable, and the mouse movement is general, I think settings are the only thing separating it from god like... I have buyers who are high diamond with his so it kinda hurts when you spread stuff like that....
10/29/2022 21:32 patatislekker#35
This is a one time purchase?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't read the full post. :P
10/29/2022 21:42 MrFacysus#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by patatislekker View Post
This is a one time purchase?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't read the full post. :P
Yesss sirrr lifetime with free support on discord
10/29/2022 23:46 patatislekker#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFacysus View Post
Yesss sirrr lifetime with free support on discord
I missed out on the Discord, where can I join? Or is it just by adding you?
10/30/2022 00:06 MrFacysus#38
Quote:
I missed out on the Discord, where can I join? Or is it just by adding you?
Just add me I'll invite
10/30/2022 00:12 patatislekker#39
Quote:
Just add me I'll invite
Cant find your Discord :P
10/30/2022 00:15 Cypressmt#40
To anyone reading:

- No offence, but I would be VERY CAREFUL when purchasing something that is 25$ and made by a developer that compares ow2 AC to BE.

BE is one of the most useless ACs in 2020 while ow2 ac has proven difficult for nearly every provider besides Eden as of right now. Never have we seen such huge ban waves in OW1 and a complete lack of providers.

As for the bot itself, I have never used it so take it with a grain of salt. Pixel bots usually struggle in ow due to fast enemy movement speed and if its only looking for red outlines (not AI recognition) the performance is usually worse than legit aiming and or looks very unlegit.
10/30/2022 00:17 MrFacysus#41
Quote:
Cant find your Discord :P
Mr Facysus#4030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
To anyone reading:

- No offence, but I would be VERY CAREFUL when purchasing something that is 25$ and made by a developer that compares ow2 AC to BE.

BE is one of the most useless ACs in 2020 while ow2 ac has proven difficult for nearly every provider besides Eden as of right now. Never have we seen such huge ban waves in OW1 and a complete lack of providers.

As for the bot itself, I have never used it so take it with a grain of salt. Pixel bots usually struggle in ow due to fast enemy movement speed and if its only looking for red outlines (not AI recognition) the performance is usually worse than legit aiming and or looks very unlegit.
Alright. Hard to take not take offense but sure. Uhh battleeye is the so called golden standard with the kernel Anti cheat and the cost of cheats for the game that use be is 60$+ monthly where csgo ow and similar are 20 ish to 40$. Now prices say alot about how much is needed to be bypassed and how hard the game is to cheat. But when it comes to ow2 last time I checked they don't use any golden standard anti cheat and actually don't even have a kernel Anti cheat which means anything in kernel pretty much writes and reads memory with out any issue or detection. The reason they ban so much is due to the statistical server side anti cheat much like battlefield which bans when user has high accuracy and hs %.

Also the part where "pixel bots usually" I made this to solve a problem not carry it forward..
10/30/2022 00:32 Cypressmt#42
Quote:
Mr Facysus#4030

Alright. Hard to take not take offense but sure. Uhh battleeye is the so called golden standard with the kernel Anti cheat and the cost of cheats for the game that use be is 60$+ monthly where csgo ow and similar are 20 ish to 40$. Now prices say alot about how much is needed to be bypassed and how hard the game is to cheat. But when it comes to ow2 last time I checked they don't use any golden standard anti cheat and actually don't even have a kernel Anti cheat which means anything in kernel pretty much writes and reads memory with out any issue or detection. The reason they ban so much is due to the statistical server side anti cheat much like battlefield which bans when user has high accuracy and hs %.

Also the part where "pixel bots usually" I made this to solve a problem not carry it forward..
I do understand that the nature of my post may be offending but its very important to point some of these misconceptions out. OW2 AC is entirely on a different level than Ow1. This is what I meant by that I think some more investigation is required. Memory providers and other pixel bot providers atm aren't being detected every 2 days due to "servers side ac", if you did some research you would know.

BE is utter garbage. Nearly 40-50% of the population above high diamond cheats in siege. Idk where u got that BE is the "golden standard of AC", that would be vanguard and FaceitAC. VAC can't be compared to any other other AC it barely exists. The average price of a public working ow cheat rn is 130$, being Edenity. There is no other UD providers (rijin doesn't count when u get 3 dtcs in a week).

60$ for a month is dirty cheap, any decent AC would force the prices above 120-150$ minimum. Even in ow1 I struggle to see any decent providers at 20-40$ so I do not know where this data is coming from.

Also as a pixebot developer I fail to see how you would know if overwatch uses a kernel AC or not. I have not done the research in this department but looking at the state of the market atm it is very clear that their AC is leagues above the average game atm so the quality of it is guaranteed.

While this evidence isn't to point to that your product will not survive. Kept at 25 slots perhaps with some luck they will not detect the screen capturing and mouse input methods. But I find your lack of knowledge rather concerning

May I also add that when 4$ cheats such as phoenix and lethal and whatever else public cheat with thousands of users can remain UD for 9 months in a roll selling at under 20$ at that point its hard to call BE a "gold standard" of anticheat. Only they call themselves that.
11/01/2022 14:39 EpsilonOVA#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyildizz View Post
litterally every free pixelbot in github is 1000x safer than anything you can BUY from this forum. just saying.
11/01/2022 22:05 MrFacysus#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
litterally every free pixelbot in github is 1000x safer than anything you can BUY from this forum. just saying.
Press X to doubt
11/05/2022 11:01 EpsilonOVA#45
Quote:
Press X to doubt
so you think some inconspicuous file you download from a cheat discord is more trustworthy than something uploaded to github with open source and available for everyone to scrutinize and inspect?

LOGIC.