Overwatch 2 Pixel Aimbot [ 25 Slots ]

10/22/2022 18:39 MrFacysus#1
#
10/22/2022 19:15 rcubed1003#2
is this not like all the others? that are free? ( pixel aimbots I mean )
10/22/2022 19:26 MrFacysus#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed1003 View Post
is this not like all the others? that are free? ( pixel aimbots I mean )
I would like to think it's not but.. I wouldn't use something that is free in my opinion since you don't know how many people are using it and your risk get higher the more users there are...
10/22/2022 19:34 rcubed1003#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFacysus View Post
I would like to think it's not but.. I wouldn't use something that is free in my opinion since you don't know how many people are using it and your risk get higher the more users there are...
I mean yeah but is overwatch going to ban everyone with the interception
driver installed? I mean they could stop the game from loading with it installed but how likely are they to ban everyone that just has it installed on there pc? also I mean it is a free game you can always get a new acc pretty cheap if they detect the program running.
10/22/2022 19:47 MrFacysus#5
Quote:
I mean yeah but is overwatch going to ban everyone with the interception
driver installed? I mean they could stop the game from loading with it installed but how likely are they to ban everyone that just has it installed on there pc? also I mean it is a free game you can always get a new acc pretty cheap if they detect the program running.
I think the main problem is every process run on the user mode can see the list of running processes and services meaning, they can see what you have run while playing the game, so No I don't think you are going to get banned for having it installed. But I do think if you are getting reported and you have this publicly shared method exe file running you trigger some kind of ban.

The account isn't a problem, it's just that most games nowadays ban HWID
10/22/2022 22:09 rcubed1003#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFacysus View Post
I think the main problem is every process run on the user mode can see the list of running processes and services meaning, they can see what you have run while playing the game, so No I don't think you are going to get banned for having it installed. But I do think if you are getting reported and you have this publicly shared method exe file running you trigger some kind of ban.

The account isn't a problem, it's just that most games nowadays ban HWID
how long do you plan on upkeeping / making sure it is UD? I might buy honestly.
10/22/2022 22:13 MrFacysus#7
Quote:
I don't even know, I was updating the R6 one, while I was playing R6 for like 5 months, and after that, I stopped, I mean the software still works, I just don't bother checking if it's detected, which probably isn't to be fair. If you do want to buy it use discount code: "Elitepvp" for 30% off

Quote:
Even if it dies out tomorrow you will get the future cheats I make, for new games that come out and I'll keep you updated on those for sure :)
10/22/2022 22:35 Arthwart#8
Yeah, I got it and it works, but says it's a virus. lol

It does work. The aim can get shaky and weird sometimes, you can't change where it shoots I don't think. There's no explanation to it so if there is way then I don't know the key bind to it, so maybe a little bit of a guide or more than just the blank CMD text box would be nice. It would be nice if you could set the key binds yourself too. (I know you said it was in beta, but just some suggestions.)
10/22/2022 23:56 MrFacysus#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthwart View Post
Yeah, I got it and it works, but says it's a virus. lol

It does work. The aim can get shaky and weird sometimes, you can't change where it shoots I don't think. There's no explanation to it so if there is way then I don't know the key bind to it, so maybe a little bit of a guide or more than just the blank CMD text box would be nice. It would be nice if you could set the key binds yourself too. (I know you said it was in beta, but just some suggestions.)
Thank you for the ideas, I will make sure to add it asap!
10/22/2022 23:56 LunaCheats#10
Any vouch copys available?
10/22/2022 23:59 MrFacysus#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaCheats View Post
Any vouch copys available?
Sure, just contact me privately
10/23/2022 02:39 Elffir#12
Hi , dm sent
10/23/2022 09:58 MrFacysus#13
15 slots left
10/23/2022 10:43 kikom#14
Is there a recommended image quality setting?
10/23/2022 10:53 MrFacysus#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikom View Post
Is there a recommended image quality setting?
1920x1080

Sens: 5%