the best gathering bot?

04/22/2022 20:54 Oakie#31
Any updates on this? I don't see a New World option on your site.
04/25/2022 09:51 mongedout#32
is there still a bot arounf for this game ?
04/25/2022 19:42 Gipha#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongedout View Post
is there still a bot arounf for this game ?
You could take a look at the NW Trading Section.
05/19/2022 00:35 johnwick777#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
No I dont think so. They price matched the dev prices for me, so they are still cheaper. They even gave me paid routes for free. So it was nice of them. You are not in officiial reseller discord, so I do not believe you.
unless it's under 10 a month that's a rip off LOL!! anyone know bot under 10$ for gathering
06/08/2023 07:21 se7enthsin#35
Close this thread as it's no longer new world related
06/11/2023 07:52 SenpaiSoftware#36
I have one of the best new world fish bots and music bots check out my threads :)