I am looking for the most stable bot or the best one. I'm just interested in him doing his job well. any personal recommendation?
I use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. It was super easy and simple to set up.Quote:
I am looking for the most stable bot or the best one. I'm just interested in him doing his job well. any personal recommendation?
yes the nw Shop has free routes and we also sell routes devs and resellers add my discord veraishishop#7942 and i will invite you to the main discord of the botQuote:
When you use the resource and farming bot from deprimere at Depshop, is there a way to get the files of premade routes?
Problem with that is that Citadel and Slate both don't do anything along the lines of botting. They're both only aimbot/esp.Quote:
I use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. It was super easy and simple to set up.
There are others in the market like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but the Depshop NW community is the most active and their support is top notch.
Let me know if you find what you are looking for. Make sure you chat to someone in their discords, that should make your job easier. Happy hunting!
dep shop is overpricing you guys we the official resellers of the bot sell weekly for 16-22$Quote:
I use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. It was super easy and simple to set up.
There are others in the market like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but the Depshop NW community is the most active and their support is top notch.
Let me know if you find what you are looking for. Make sure you chat to someone in their discords, that should make your job easier. Happy hunting!
No I dont think so. They price matched the dev prices for me, so they are still cheaper. They even gave me paid routes for free. So it was nice of them. You are not in officiial reseller discord, so I do not believe you.Quote:
dep shop is overpricing you guys we the official resellers of the bot sell weekly for 16-22$