Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

02/23/2016 06:02 Call Me Madlife#31
no.
just no.
02/23/2016 16:42 Spidy.#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Call Me Madlife View Post
no.
just no.
Instead of ''just no'' is there a specific reason behind it ?
You didn't contribute not even a single post at the Sro section.. so just wondering !

appreciate your feedback.
03/07/2016 12:55 Xeoooooo#33
Good luck
03/09/2016 12:36 EMINƎM#34
Yes for this niggah! You deserve it
03/10/2016 21:48 LiangShu#35
Pretty nice person, active etc. Yes.
And also the Silkroad Section is still full of cancer :D
03/16/2016 14:08 HypnosĄ#36
Good luck with that , we need active moderator
03/17/2016 16:19 .Max.™#37
give him Greeen good guys only YES
03/19/2016 07:17 Frostbyte'#38
Sorry but no. I just can't. I can't handle your fuckin' nice application. YES!

(Haha you thought i was saying no, right?) x) Good luck!
03/20/2016 14:30 Ares#39
I can't really rate your posts since I've never been in the Silkroad forum, but you are a friendly person.

Good luck.
03/28/2016 21:13 .Xen#40
When is it going to happen? We need an active moderator asap. The section right now is just... well.. :x
03/30/2016 01:59 Pyrolex#41
You've generally made a very likeable impression on me and there is apparently nothing that speaks against your application. Therefore, best of luck! :)
03/31/2016 14:39 combatarms40#42
I agree, having staff would be pleasant. As new as I am, I feel like I could contribute to the community on a greater scale as I have been a moderator on several gamign communities!
05/25/2016 13:35 tschulian#43
Spidy seems to be a good candidate.
I'd agree to see you as a Section Mod soon.
05/28/2016 21:46 Autrux#44
Spidy seems to be a nice person. I never had any problems with you and i also saw many reports from you, which had been realy helpfull.
I hope you will get your wish granted. :)
06/05/2016 01:52 MrSm!th#45
#added