[Elysium 9Dragons] Best Private Server?

06/04/2015 10:54 senatovici#31
I just don't get one thing...why is this thread going on like this? We got the point, the server is rotten and will always be. Now close this thread before it will become a "battlefield for old dragons".
06/04/2015 11:11 Pony1#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Now close this thread before it will become a "battlefield for old dragons".
hahaha good one!
but the thing is the following:
1 player saying that Mardu is corrupt = not a problem
2 players ----- || ----- = not that big problem
10 players ----- || ----- = players are starting to think realistic
more then 10 players ---- || ---- = There is really smthing wrong with him!
06/04/2015 13:27 bastiannw#33
mardu is trash - been ignoring important questions since elysium's official announcement, talking scheisse when not supposed to, also not to mention his English
zozohun is and always will be some whiny little bitch who spent more hours in 9d than in real life

but hey, who cares
project alpha is coming
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
06/04/2015 16:18 DEATH__!__?#34
Yup. All I gotta say is Project-Alpha is coming so why care about this lame corrupted server with terrible community treatment when Project-Alpha will be 10x better
06/04/2015 16:42 NoyitaBoyz#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
boring!!!!
All you want from this is a drama and its so pathetic. You know where the door is.Trouble makers are not welcome.

You got nothing better to do than bitch . I guess this is the only way you enjoy yourself .What an unfortunate person you are.
What should I emphasize this again? Is that how you trying to prove your failure by calling people pathetic?

If you cant answer and proved your excuse progress here, then I guess we all know the fact and the solution you were trying to claim that a player lied or make up the story.

You know we all played there and we all know the fact. You just cannot :o (try to smile and laugh) cuz you can't give us your prove for that.

Don't ignore the question if you wanna be winner <3

Flame plz!
06/04/2015 22:54 Obispo#36
i request to close this thread

nm members angry coz they can t play fair and get ban for it

End of Drama Story
06/04/2015 23:33 Pony1#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post

End of Drama Story
I'm not NM member and i'm angry how abt that:D?
06/05/2015 00:10 Obispo#38
i don t care about you Pony1
06/05/2015 06:26 NoyitaBoyz#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post

End of Drama Story
and what you doing here? What's your problem? If you do not know the storyline, then I guess do not post your comment down in this talk show because this topic isn't post by any Elysium and this is public figures and everyone can talk.

Don't ever ask to close it because this is not your forum and this is everyone forum and it's public enough not like a jerk wanna a public but avoiding comments against your nerf.

Just go back to your Elysium and play with them.
06/05/2015 07:49 madmerlin3009#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyitaBoyz View Post
and what you doing here? What's your problem? If you do not know the storyline, then I guess do not post your comment down in this talk show because this topic isn't post by any Elysium and this is public figures and everyone can talk.

Don't ever ask to close it because this is not your forum and this is everyone forum and it's public enough not like a jerk wanna a public but avoiding comments against your nerf.

Just go back to your Elysium and play with them.

Here says the guy who had 3 stacks of flags on his account

Hello parker. Another NM char busted and crying on here. Get a life
06/05/2015 07:52 _Dimi#41
:O
06/05/2015 19:39 NickyBabyBoy#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Here says the guy who had 3 stacks of flags on his account

Hello parker. Another NM char busted and crying on here. Get a life
Yes, I am parker and what's your problem? I careless about your server anyway since I dont pay any money in there. I stack flags because it's stackable and you allowed it since u are retard GM. You cannot control what you brought to players while bothering to introduce it in the game.

Like I said, all of your players there know it and they did stack it and off and on. You just don't care about them or you are too noob as ignorant stupid old tard..

Give me a good reason why I should get a life by answering all my question above or ignore it cuz you can't prove.

All I can see is your ignorant and flame.

Did you really want to close this thread? Why? and why can't you close this? Because you are not admin? If yes, this thread has been long gone.

Prove it and suck it hard tards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Dimi View Post
The people who are crying here are the ones who got banned :D. If you want your chars back all you got to do is say please ;)
Really? I do have option? You attitude along with your family server, your gf won't make me go back there and play it again Never!

Retards control server and expecting one to enjoy and you call it fairs. I bet you do not know what's call COMPROMISE with your customers if you want them to interested in what you have.

You got non and you suck real hard. If you go around, your server in the maps, you will see how many players there and tell me why and why not they are so empty?

You think your server is the only option to play? Did you even in elitepvpers long enough to see these new server come up and it's more enjoyable than your retard wanna be.

Please do not unbanned me so I won't have chance to go there ever again.

Flame it more you both!
06/05/2015 20:47 _Dimi#43
06/05/2015 21:12 senatovici#44
Nice going Dimi...Your trying to prove a point but it seems you are like a broken pencil...I call bullshit on this topic and pray that it will be closed. Not being able to care for the players that got banned even if it has its reason only means the admins/gms/whatever has no idea how to actually control the players. Even if one took a wrong step you could move ur head from za azz and show that in a proper manner, not this silly reply contest. I took my time to read this and its painful, I don't know how things go on Elysium but from what I was able to read on this topic its just plain chaos and lameness at its highest peak. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings but I beg you to stop this threads madness.
06/05/2015 23:33 _Dimi#45