[Elysium 9Dragons] Best Private Server?

06/03/2015 03:52 NokiaTegla#1
Don't join Elysium9D - Dupe Hacking is allowed and there is corruption.

About duping:

They always give us a Notice when server restart will happen such as:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

People responsible for moving items and logging off and keeping the char they traded item from.
Knowing the item will be replaced.
Roll back puts the item back on roll back chars.

Understandably:
- Let's say you have 2 chars A and B
- When you see Notice, trade from char A to char B, whatever you want (gold and tradeable items)
- Logoff the char B and stay online on char A until the server DC you
- After server restart the traded items will rollback on char A and the char B will remain with the stuff

About corruption:

VGM refuses to buff certain people/leagues:

Server owner joins a league:

Server owner sells Test Orb:

Server owner gives items with GM tool:

Server owner makes private buff char and boosts up all skills C12:

Server owner gives GM pills:

Server owner offers to give free items on Skype:

Have fun!
06/03/2015 04:21 Obispo#2
angry coz banned Zozohun ?
06/03/2015 04:25 askur1#3
is angry bcz banned or not it doesnt matter

these screenshots still prove a lot of all the corruption that happens on that srv but i didnt know that it was this bad lmao
06/03/2015 04:59 thehacker12#4
Everyone knew this server was along time ago when I was a Dev I gave plenty of shit to friends and so did other Gms
06/03/2015 04:59 thehacker12#5
Everyone knew this server was along time ago when I was a Dev I gave plenty of shit to friends and so did other Gms
06/03/2015 06:47 NickyBabyBoy#6
Actually, most of the players who play that server and more active is only NM. I guess this is the End of their own server. I am sure he will regret it and that server will definitely going to get wipe out any soon because players and VGM GMs are corrupted. I do not know how they manage their server and they are going to get benefit of this. They just gonna kill their own population and interest in their own server. What's the point for them to banned player and announce it everywhere so other people can see it. I am sure this is just a madness of some corrupted GM or VGM such as Revenge or his GF because their attitude over the players is fucking bad and got reported to Mardu and their ass heated up so NM will have to get ban which NM supported by the server owner like the screenshots shown above. I am sure Mardu isn't concern with this. GL to all noobs who will play in that server. You will see the Ending of it soon..
06/03/2015 08:36 ™Sin™#7
I knew Elysium is curropted since 1st days of server release.
This so called " God Mardu " was gearing up and boosting his favorite players and when anyone asked him a question he didnt like he just ignored them all.
I once asked him a tons of questions and he stayed silent, but soon as i asked him about donations he gave me reply in few seconds.

I was told that Elysium will not be this way since they launched their " new server " but wha do you know ? It's the same story all over again.
I warned Mardu about this but seems he never learns.
06/03/2015 08:36 madmerlin3009#8
1..zozohun you are making a right dick of yourself on here. You was offered to be part of the team by detecting bugs in return receiving c12 buffs and given items in return.

2..[god]mardu initially entered to make a band when the server first started off.After which i left

3..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
that goes to show you are just pissed off you got caught trying to give away items to other players

4.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thats complete bolloux that ss prooves nothing

5..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Those items were payed for in real moneyc.ertainly not by you zozo.

Great editing from skype btw. LOL

The test orb was for show and the flag of chaos. i tried to put overflow cash in stand to stop any trades.But zozo you did manage to get it. The orb was returned. Oh did you forget that Zozo. thought so!!!!

Zozo .If i remember rightly we was testing database for new items!!!!! YOU WAS REPORTING ON ITEMS this is another lie

Guys i will finalise this story. Zozo hun is making out i am corrupt when in fact he is only giving half the story. He misses the vital parts which he has very cleverly edited.

This is what happens when cheats get exposed.Perhaps be more careful next time zozohun when you try and cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
I knew Elysium is curropted since 1st days of server release.
This so called " God Mardu " was gearing up and boosting his favorite players and when anyone asked him a question he didnt like he just ignored them all.
I once asked him a tons of questions and he stayed silent, but soon as i asked him about donations he gave me reply in few seconds.

I was told that Elysium will not be this way since they launched their " new server " but wha do you know ? It's the same story all over again.
I warned Mardu about this but seems he never learns.

bull shit these guys came to help to find bugs in return i gave out items.

Alot of items were also payed for. Get the fucking story straight!!!!

all this crap is coming out now since certain people were removed.Truth hurts so they try to destroy the server!!!!! Nice try.But We will carry on with out the shit you guys try to tarnish Elysium with
06/03/2015 09:19 _Dimi#9
:O
06/03/2015 10:54 ™Sin™#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

bull shit these guys came to help to find bugs in return i gave out items.

Alot of items were also payed for. Get the fucking story straight!!!!

all this crap is coming out now since certain people were removed.Truth hurts so they try to destroy the server!!!!! Nice try.But We will carry on with out the shit you guys try to tarnish Elysium with
Oh really ? So thats how it was ?

Ok, but let me tell you one one thing. The duty of server owner is to explain and discuss about this kind of things with all players, not just those who are his friends or simply know how to donate via non-offical method.
I had no information about how to donate at that time and reply from Mardu was " soon " ?!
This only proves that Mardu favorited players, giving them a chance to donate thus giving them advantage over other players who knew nothing about this.
This is my story, ive tryed really hard to stay on Elysium back in the days it was first open, BUT! Mardu was simply ignoring so many players including me.
06/03/2015 11:09 Pony1#11
here a little proof that NOT only NM members are boosted, but others as well like Ramboo0o. He also got a black banner permanent which is even stackable :P

This kind of banner was removed from every1, except from him being able to fight us:D
06/03/2015 11:44 Pony1#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
I deleted my initial response. I suggest we request for this to be locked as this is causing unnecessarily hostility to Elysium and its staff. Elysium has enough issues, they don't need more.

Requesting this to be locked.
yeah it should be locked cos some NM members are not innocents in this case, but it's also not fair when Mardu is giving away free items for his "favourite players" (i'm talking in general, not only abt NM). This is rather called a "revenge" posting these abt Elysium. He had alot of "staff members" who even quited for his stupidity, giving free stuff away.
06/03/2015 13:33 Pony1#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
I suppose you haven't been in 9dragons long? Acclaim staff, G1 staff and GC staff have almost definitely handed out or sold items in the past.
Wrong, i always been in 9dragons, mostly on elysium server. 1st wipe was because he gave Nuage_Noir's alot of items, saying that he will wipe the server and there will be no more corruption (he admited that he made a BIG mistake). 2nd Wipe was because he released the IM and some vn noobs hacked it, and they had alot of kgs and hell knows what items, he had no choice, he had to wipe server again...
This is what i am saying generally...if not NM some1 else is abusing something lol, Dupping = 1 thing only, there are many other things which can be abused lol (ex different scr_base, NOT a hacked one but many players have it still cos it was made by mardu himself long ago) Hope i did convinced u that i know alot about Elysium server :P tbh i really regret playing there...waste of time.
06/03/2015 13:50 mantz#14
MOAR DRAMA PLS
06/03/2015 15:15 _Dimi#15
:O